XII. Night of Pranks

--

Hermione's POV

Today was the day and I'm really excited for it. We're currently sitting at the common room staring at the liters of blood before us. We owled Fred and George, who were amused when I told them that Draco is our friend now, to give us some halloween prank stuffs and they gave us this, blood, not really blood, ofcourse. Now, We're staring at the dancing fire thinking of what can we do with these stuffs.

I was about to speak when I heard a tap on the window. I glanced at the beautiful snowy owl, none other than Hedwig, Harry's new owl. He bought it after the war and named after his first owl. I got to my feet and opened the window. I grabbed the parchment and fed her. I opened it seeing the elegant cursive hand writing of Ginny.

Hermione,

Hey! What's up? I mean, aren't we going out? It's halloween and we're here, keeping ourself busy staring on the fire in the common room. We're very very very fond of doing this. So, aren't we going to Hogsmeade or what? Hoping for your answer.

-Ginny

Ginny and Harry must be in the common room wasting their time. Maybe I know what to do.

"Hey, Gin sent me a letter. She said that they want something to do and I think I already know." I told Draco who was gazing on the letter I'm holding with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"Tell you later." I said before getting a parchment and writing.

Ginny,

I have a perfect plan to wash away your boredom. Come here with Harry only, on our common room after 30 minutes.

- Hermione

I rolled the parchment before giving it to Hedwig. I didn't think second thoughts and ran through the portrait hole.

"Where are you going?" I heard Draco said.

"Room of Requirement. But don't dare to follow me." I shouted before going out of the portrait.

I paced back and forth infront of the Room of Requirement until a creepy door was slowly appearing. I opened it only to see the most frightening things I've ever seen in my whole life and I didn't think that this can be possible. Perfect!

I ran back to the door of the room and left it. I ran through the portrait hole after saying the password. Harry and Ginny were already here.

"Blimey, where the hell did you go?" Draco asked but I ignored it. I gazed at him for a few seconds before looking to Harry and Gin.

"Ok-ay. Lis-ten up." That's the only thing I said while catching my breath.

"Hermione, What the bloody hell are these?" Harry asked.

"It's blood Harry, can't you see it?" Gin said with a grin on her face.

"I know but, for what?" Harry replied.

"For writings on the wall, ofcourse." I said and I obviously can see the shock on their faces.

"What?" They all said. Draco with a widened eyes, Ginny with furrowed eyebrows, and Harry with a jaw-drop.

"Yes. It was for the Halloween Prank. Here's the plan. Harry and Ginny will go and meet the Professors, you must say that You-know-who's back, and then suggest to McGonagall to gather all of the students in the Great Hall. Make the Great Hall's door locked as if it was locked by you-know-who and then, Explain a lot of things to the whole school, I mean to waste the time. For example, how did you know that Voldemort's back, etc. Then, Draco and I will take that opportunity to write creepy quotations on the wall with blood. Then, after writing on the wall, I'll open the door of the room of requirement that will reveal a thousand of zombies." I explained that made their eyes wider and their jaws nearly dropped to the floor because of the shock.