X. Happy Birthday, Beaver

--
Hermione's POV

I woke up hearing a tap on the window. I rub my eyes and I was still sleepy. I looked at my muggle wrist watch that I still wear even if I'm sleeping and it was only 3 in the morning, Saturday. It had been a week since the flying lessons with Draco. The tapping of the owl got louder so I got to my feet to see the gorgeous gray owl with golden orbs I usually see when I'm at home, Bella. It was from the latin word Bellus, that means beautiful. I opened the window and let her in. I tookthe letter from her beak and opened it.

Dear Hermione,

Happy 18th Birthday dear! I know that it was too early for us to send you this but I can't help it, I'm really excited to greet you. I hope that you enjoy your birthday there and we'll send gifts to you from your friends here in the muggle world. Again, I wish you all the best and I hope that you'll find the love of your life this year.. Just kidding. Your now truly an adult, take care of yourself always and continue reaching for your dreams. Remember that we're always here for you and whatever happens, we love you.

Love, 

Mom & Dad

I smiled the whole time I'm reading the letter, thanking that I was still special to them and they didn't forget my birthday even I, myself, nearly forget that today was September 19. I miss them so much even if it was only a month when I left them and I hope this will be a good day. I got to my study table and got a parchment. I dip the quill on the ink and started writing.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks for the greeting even if it woke me up in the middle of the night. Thankyou also for reminding me that today was my birthday, joke. Thankyou for the gifts you'll give and I miss you so much. Take care also and I love the both of you. Thanks for all.

Love, 

Hermione

"Jean Granger, Australia." I rolled the parchment and tied a ribbon on it. I gave it to Bella and let her fly. I closed the window and laid down again on my bed continuing my deep sleep.

-----------------------------

The sunlight coming from my window woke me up. I got to my feet and rubbed my eyes. I heard the clock chimed 12:00 noon and I nearly jumped in shock. It was already noon and I'm still sleeping! I hurriedly got to my feet and took a shower. I dressed up in my usual muggle jeans and shirt. I got out of my room and I was very sure that Draco already left because he was an early riser. Time matters to him like it was the most important thing. I got out of the portrait hole and greeted Snape.

"Hi, Mr. Snape." I greeted.

"Hi, Happy Birthday Ms. Granger! They have a s-" He said but he was cut by the four heads of houses that was on the new portrait across Snape.

"Shhhhhhh!" 

"Don't tell her!" 

"Severus!" 

"Stop!" Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff, Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw said simultaneously. What are they talking about?

"What is it?" I asked Snape and turned my gaze to the four heads. They only shook their heads so I turned my gaze back to Snape for explanation.

"Uhm, nothing, Ms. Granger. I'm just acting stupid for the past days. It's not important." He explained and I don't think so that he was telling the truth.

"Uhm, okay? Bye." I said and started to walk away from them. I heard the heads scowling at Snape and I can't help but to laugh. Only the heads can do that and I salute to them.