chapter 4 okay I am done with life

After I finished my shoes and tried on one to make sure it fit right. I stood up and hopped over to a mirror and jumped up on pointe. Some one knocked on the door and when they heard my shoe hitting the floor with a thud the door swung open to the maid and Sebastian.

"Are you alright miss? We heard a loud sound, and why are you out of your bed?" Sebastian asked. When he called me miss it made me feel like and old lady.

"Yes Sebastian I'm fine and please just call me Bella," I told him his face was plastered with a fake smile when he found out I was fine, "and I needed to try these on, and my ankle injury has happened before I can handle it but thank you," May-rin stepped forward and handed me a dress, corset, and shoes. Well of course I need a dress I can't get home so why not accept it? I took it and she bowed and left in a hurry. I wonder what she is in a hurry for.

"Well Bella you do know how to put on a corset am I correct?" Sebastian teased. A grown man teasing a teenager?! Okay this would definitely be illegal back at home but that's right if I loved someone and they loved me I could get married now if I wanted, after all this is the sixteenth century.

"Yes Sebastian I have used one of these before, and I can dress my self my ankle is twisted not broken," I said mocking him.

"Well I will leave you to it then," and with that he bowed and left. I pulled on the corset and laced it up. It had added curves I didn't really have because my dad didn't feed me. If I wanted something to eat I had to buy it myself and my job didn't pay very much and also had to buy pointe shoes just to keep my job. (Pointe shoes are like $100.00 if you get a good brand) the dress was just as I had guessed, black and blue to match my hair and a grey ribbon making a large bow on the side.

They didn't give me shoes so I didn't wear any. I had put my ballet shoes away and took out my violin. I had to tune it and began to play as I sang along to the music.

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down

London bridge is falling down my fair lady

Take a key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up

Take a key and lock her up my fair lady

How should we build it up, build it up, build it up

How should we build it up my fair lady

Build it up with gold and silver, gold and silver, gold and silver

Build it up with gold and silver my fair lady

Silver and gold why I have none, I have none, I have none

Silver and gold why I have none my fair lady

Build it up with needles and pins, needles and pins, needles and pins

Build it up with needles and pins my fair lady

Pins and needles will rust and bend, rust and bend, rust and bend

Pins and needles will rust and bend my fair lady

Build it up with wood and clay, wood and clay, wood and clay

Build it up with wood and clay my fair lady

Wood and clay will wash away, wash away, wash away

Wood and clay will wash away my fair lady

Build it up with stone so strong, stone so strong, stone so strong will last so long

My fair lady