Shritiga

Fitchburg, Wisconsin.

Population: 20,501.

At least, that's what the sign read. I sighed as we pulled onto the curb across the street from a diner called 'Glasow's Lunch.' Dean got out and walked into the diner. I felt relieved to finally be out of the car! We had been driving for so long. I felt like I was going insane. Sam smirked as he watched me stretch.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What?"

"You get more and more like your brother everyday." I smirked.

Sam rolled his eyes as Dean walked out of the diner, with three coffee cups in hand. I chuckled as I met him halfway. I took my hot chocolate from him, eagerly. I wasn't exactly into coffee as much as the boys were. I went and stood my Sam, who was leaning against the Impala.

"So what did you find?" I asked, sipping my coco.

"Well, the waitress says that the local Freemason's are up to something sneaky. But other than that no body's heard of anything weird going on." Dean said, handing Sam his cup.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dean, do you got the time?" Sam asked, looking confused.

Dean lifted his sleeve to read his watch. "ten after four."

"What's up, Sammy?" I asked, as he shook his head.

"What's wrong with this picture?" He said, as he motioned ahead of him.

I followed his gaze and cocked an eyebrow. The playground was empty. There was only one little girl playing by herself. Where the heck were all the kids at?

"School's out, isn't it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

Sam sighed. "So where is everybody? This place should be crawling with kids right now."

I shook my head as Dean sighed. Dean mumbled something and walked off. I sighed a I climbed into the backseat. Looks like there might be a case here, after all. Sam climbed in beside me. I smiled as I rested my head against his shoulder. Sam chuckled as he started to play with my hair.

I loved how Sam knew how to turn a random moment sweet.

"Do you love Dean?" He asked, out of nowhere.

"I love you both, Sammy."

"You know what I mean."

I sighed. He also knew how to ruin the moment.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I saw him kiss you."

"What?" I asked. I was getting annoyed.

"Back in Texas. I saw him kiss you at the door." Sam sighed.

"And?"

"Well, why did he kiss you? Is there something going on between you that I should know about?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Since when is it your business who I do and do not kiss?" I snapped.

"What about us, Ells? I don't want to be like before. I wont share you." Sam growled.

He pushed me down onto the seat. I groaned as he roughly crashed his lips to mine. I struggled with Sam as I tried to push him off me. I hated when Sam acted this way. Sam yanked at my hair, causing me to scream in pain. He wasted no time as he shoved his tongue in my mouth.