All Hell Breaks Loose 1

I sighed as Sam and I walked through the forest. After Andy had explained to me how he had sent Dean a message with his mind, Sam and Jake decided that it would be best for us all to stay together. We found refugee in an old abandoned house. Sam and I decided we'd look for wood to stay warm while Jake and the others searched for iron weapons.

We had been out here for at least 30 minutes. I sighed again, this time irritated. I knew why we were here, but that didn't explain my dad or what he wanted. A part of me just wished I could summon Castiel and ask for his help, but I knew that so long as Sam was here that was a no go.

I felt so confused. I knew I wasn't human so why did Azazel bring me here? What purpose did he and my father have? I shook my head as Sam cleared his throat. I looked up at him and gave him a half hearted smile. This wasn't the best time to get myself distracted.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Are you sure, Ells? There's nothing bothering you?"

"I'm fine, Sammy."

Sam nodded as he turned his attention back to the trees. I groaned. Great, now I was being a bitch, when all he was did was worry about me. I walked up to Sam and gently took his hand. He looked me in the eyes as I gave his hand a squeeze.

"I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated and worried. I don't know what's going to happen to us."

"We'll be fine, Ells." Sam said, trying to reassure me.

"You don't know that." I argued back. "We're talking about an army of demons here, Sam."

"I know what the odds are, but I'm sure we'll make it through this. And Dean will find us. We'll be alright." He said, rubbing my upper arms.

"We don't even know if he got our message. What if this is just one battle we just can't win? We could die, Sam!" I snapped, feeling completely helpless.

Sam roughly pulled me into his arms and held me tight. "We won't die, Ellie! I promise you. We'll make it through this."

I felt tears brim my eyes as I heard the determination in Sam's voice. Part of me knew Sam was saying the truth, but I was just too scared to listen. I didn't know what I would do if I lost Sam or Dean. They were my whole life. Without them, there was no me.

I looked deep into Sam's eyes. I saw something click within him, like he had just realized something. Sam roughly crashed his lips to mine. At first I didn't respond. I was surprised at his sudden actions, but that wore off quick.

I wrapped my arms around Sam's neck as I deepened the kiss. I felt a hunger grow within me that couldn't be contained. A need to feel him closer to me than he had ever been before. Sam groaned as he and I fumbled with the belt on his pants. I felt the ground beneath me vanish. Sam had lifted me up and roughly pushed me against a tree.

Pain and pleasure erupted within me as the tree bark harshly scraped against my bare skin with each thrust. I dug my nails deeply into Sam's shoulders. Sam groaned as he looked deep into my eyes. The lust and urgency I saw in them was overwhelming.

Right now at this moment, nothing else mattered. It was as if we weren't about to face our destinies. Our lives' weren't in any danger. It was just Sam and I. Tears gently slid down my cheeks.. I knew deep within me that something bad was going to happen to one of us.

And I prayed with all my might that that person was me...

*+*+*+*+*+*

The old floor was dirty and uncomfortable to sleep on. I groaned as I woke up, groggily. I looked around. Andy was dead asleep beside me. Jake and Sam were sitting beside the door on guard. Ava was nowhere I could see. Which caused to go on alert. I opened my mouth to call for Sam, but stopped.