Shritiga II

"You're crazy!" Michael shouted, "Just...go away, or I'm calling the cops."

I sighed as I leaned against the counter. Of course any child would freak out if some grown men tried to tell him that monsters were real. I shook my head. This plan seriously sucked. And I still had no clue why the guys wanted me here.

"Hang on a second. Just listen to me." Dean said, leaning in the counter. "You have to believe me, okay? This thing came through the window and it attacked your brother. Now, I've seen it. I know what it looks like. Cause it attacked my brother once, too."

Michael sighed as he slowly put the handset back into the receiver. He looked at me instead of the boys. I could see the fear and confusion in his eyes.

"This thing...is it...like it has this long, black robe?"

I nodded my head. "You saw it last night, didn't ya?" I asked.

"I thought I was having a nightmare." Michael said, shaking his head.

I watched Dean, feeling my heart sting at the look on his face. This case was really tearing him apart. A part of me hated John even more for making Dean relive this. Dean had been through enough hell when he had to watch that bastard try to kill his brother.

"I'd give anything not to tell you this, but sometimes nightmares are real." Dean mumbled.

"So why are you telling me this?"

"Because we need your help."

"M-my help?"

"We can kill it. Me and them, it's what we do. But we can't do it without you.

"W-what? No." Michael said, looking at Dean like he was crazy.

"Michael, listen to me, this thing hurt Asher. And it's going to keep hurting kids until we stop it. Do you understand me?"

Michael shook his head. He backed up into his kitchen, closing the door on us. I growled as Dean kept try to call out to him and convince him. Sam sighed as I turned to walk out of the office. Dean growled.

How in the hell could he expect a little boy agree to be bait? I shivered as memories threatened to spill in my mind. I shook my head and looked up. There had to be another way to kill this thing. I doubt Michael would change his mind. Dean sighed as he walked out the office.

We walked back to our room. I flopped back on the bed as Sam sat on his. Dean was pacing back and forth. I was tired of this place already. It was trying hard on all of us. Dean was a wreck inside, Sam was being a huge ass, and Castiel was just plain odd.

I felt eyes on me and looked to Sam. He was watching me with a deep, intense gaze. I shivered under his stare and sighed. What was his problem now? He had never had a problem before when they both had me.

Why was he getting so upset now? I felt something click in my head. Was this because of Jessica? He was being over possessive now because of what had happened to her? I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head. There was no way Sam would be that insecure.

"Well, that went crappy." Dean said, tossing his jacket on the bed.

"What did you expect, Dean?" I mumbled.

"You can't ask an adult to do something like that, much less a kid." Sam said, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. We all turned to face the door as soon as we heard the knock. I got up and went to answer the door first. Dean tried to stop me, but I shrugged him off. I was sure if it was something trying to kill us it wouldn't have used the door. I felt a tad bit surprised when I saw Michael standing there. A part of me had hoped it would have been Castiel instead.