Alistair

The streets were quiet.

It was almost pitch black out.

He said to stay still.

I was scared. Why was I doing this?

Where was Daddy at? Why wasn't he around?

I looked at John and he nodded his head. I sighed as I hid behind a thick tree. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be back at the motel with Dean and Sammy. I hated always having to come with John and Daddy.

It was always so scary. Daddy would always protect me, but i never liked what John would make me do. It would hurt a lot sometimes. He would make me concentrate onhis scent and when I would pinpoint him, I would have to tell everyone where to go.

A sudden noise caught my attention. I snapped my head to look at John, but he was gone. I felt panic well up in my chest. Where had he gone? Why had he left me alone? Was the monster going to get me?

I curled up into a ball as I felt the fear consume me. This had never happened before. Daddy and John would always wait either with me or for me. What was going on? I heard the shuffle of feet again and covered my mouth with my hands. I couldn't let this thing here me. John would yell at me if I was caught. He'd be mad at me. And then Dean and Sammy would suffer.

I waited for the footsteps to stop before i decided to run. I would just run back to the motel and hide. Dean would keep me safe. When everything was quiet, I slowly got up. I counted to three, before I took off running. I was so scared as I took off running. I had to make it back.

"Ellie, no!!" I heard John's voice shout.

I whipped my head back and my eyes widened in horror. I had never seen such an ugly face before. I heard John shouting for me, but it was too late. The monster had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I felt my body began to thrash against him. I was so scared.

Pain ruptured through my body as the monster started to disappear. I reached my arms out to John. I screamed for him to help me. I screamed for him to save me. But before he could do anything, we vanished.

I screamed out loud for my Daddy. I was terrified as the pain engulfed me fully. I was thrown roughly against the ground. I quivered as I curled up in a ball. I couldn't cry. I was afraid I would get hurt if I did. I slowly looked up and gasped. There two monsters now. They both had ugly, black faces and their voices hurt my ears as they spoke.

"Are you sure you grabbed the right one, Azazel?"

"Of course I am." He growled, as they both faced me.

"You'd better hope so." The man grumbled, as he walked closer to me.

Azazel snarled. "Just do your job, Alistair."

My eyes widened as the monster called Alistair, reached down to grab me. "Daddy!!"--

I jolted up from my bed as the vision ended. I tried to calm my breathing as I slowly opened my eyes. I hated having these visions. I thought maybe finding the guys, they would have disappeared. It's like my body was trying to remember something I forgot.

I sighed as I looked up. I felt shock course through my body as I stared at the man I hated with a passion. The man who was the main reason for all my pain and torment. The one who killed my father.

"John." I growled.

"Hello, Ellie." John said. "Nice to see you again."

"Wish I could say the same." I snapped, annoyed.

"Your attitude never changes." John chuckled.

"What are you doing here, John? You were the one who told us to stop looking for you. Not that I agree with you." I said, as I watched him.

"When have you ever agreed with me?"

"John, what do you want?"

"I'm waiting for my sons. They're in trouble." John said, as if it were nothing.

"Right." I mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" John asked, being as observant as always.

As much as I disliked him, he knew his sons best. "It's Dean. I'm worried about him."

"Why?"

"He's been acting weird to me lately and I don't know why." I muttered.

John chuckled. "Think about it, Ellie. Was he like this before you left?"

I growled as I got off the bed. If he was going to give me half answers, then I was going to just jump in the shower. I was frustrated that he was here. As much as I had wanted to find him, I loved how it felt when it was just Sam, Dean, and I. He wasn't going to help me. I sighed as I shook my head.

It really upset me how he knew his boys were in trouble, but he didn't even go to see if they were okay. I slowly rinsed myself off as I let my thoughts consume me. How long was I going to have to be the bait for both John and Azazel?

I shut off the water and got out. I quickly dressed myself and sighed. I was drying my hair when I opened the bathroom door and saw the Winchester's thrown on the floor. I dropped the towel as I ran for the boys. Dean tried to tell me to stop, but i ignored him.

I felt the blow before my mind registered what happened. I was thrown roughly against the wall. I groaned out as I landed on the floor. I looked up into the eyes of the demon known as Meg. I growled as I spat out blood. This bitch was messing with the wrong girl.

I slowly got up and glared at her. She smirked as she watched me. I could sense the Daevas behind me. I ignored them as I kept my eyes on Meg. I felt the Daevas try to attack and I quickly dodged. I ran at Meg and tackled her to the ground. She watched me in surprise as I swiftly punched her in the face.

I had enough anger in me to beat her to death, but I couldn't. Even though she was a demon, the girl she was possessing was still human. My only choice was to exorcise her. I hit her again as I steadied myself over her.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica--" I chanted, but was cut off.

I felt a sharp pain spread through my back as the Daevas ripped me off from Meg. Dean shouted for me as I coughed out blood. I was getting so sick of this shadow creature. I looked to Sam as he slid me something under the bed. I growled as I closed my hand around the gun.

I swiftly turned around and fired a flare at the Daevas. It screeched in pain as it dissolved to nothing. I looked to Meg and slowly stood up. She stared me down as I held my arm. She smirked at me as she disappeared. I growled as I felt my knees buckled. i fell to the floor in pain. My back and my arm were cleaning me.

I shook my head as I heard Dean shouting for me. I sighed as I glared at John. Dean slowly helped me up. I rolled my eyes as we staggered out the motel room. I was consumed in pain. I hissed as Dean slowly laid me in the back seat. I could feel the world around me start to slip.

I groaned as I drifted off to my own dream land. All the while I had a feeling that things were about to get worse.