Angel Elijah

I couldn't breathe.

Everything was pitch black.

My stomach was engulfed in pain.

The scent of blood filled the room.

I heard his voice. He was laughing at me. Taunting me. Mocking me. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was trapped. My hands and feet bound. All I could do was curl up in a ball and cry. As pathetic as I was, I cried for help. For someone to find me. To save me.

But there was no answer. I was all alone to endure whatever he had in store for me. I flinched as he roughly yanked me up by my hair. Blood dripped from my lips as he cupped my chin with his slender pale fingers. I shut my eyes, afraid to look into his. I didn't want to see all the hate, lust, and evil in them.

"You won't ever be able to run from me, Ellie. You're mine. You always will be." His velvet voice whispered in my ear.

I felt the tears threatening to spill over. He smirked as he threw me to the ground. I yelped in pain as his steel toe boots came into contact with my already injured abdomen. I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming out.

Why was this happening to me? What had I done so wrong? I felt slightly relieved when the blows stopped coming. It hurt to breathe and I was sure my ribs were broken. I grimaced as the metallic liquid flowed in my mouth. I let out a shaky breath as I looked up at him. He smirked as I glared at him. His yellow orbs swirled in delight at my pain.

"Just say you'll be mine and all this will stop." He said, as he bent down in front of me, caressing my cheek.

I spat in his face, growling. "Never."

His expression changed to one of disgust, as he wiped my blood from his face. "You'll be quick to regret that, little whore. Let's see how long your resolve will last."

My eyes widened in shock when I saw the look in his eyes. I felt like I was going to vomit. I tried as hard as I could to crawl away. Azazel growled as he grabbed my ankle and yanked me back. I thrashed around, desperate to get away. I felt the sting before my mind register the blow from his fist.

And the blows didn't stop there. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. He beat me till I was almost an inch from death. I felt the world around me spinning. Every single part of my body hurt. Azazel smirked as he dropped me to the ground, done with me for the day. I laid there, motionless. I prayed that I would be found. That I would be saved. The world started turning black as I slipped into a deep sleep.

My eyes snapped open as the vision finished. My breathing was abnormal as I sat up. It took me awhile to calm my heart down. My body was shaking and trembling. I clenched my fist as i tried to make the vision disappear. I looked around the room I was in and sighed.

I was alone in a motel room. How I got here, I honestly don't know. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in the Impala. I shook my head as the door opened. Sam walked in carry a bag of McDonald's. His eyes landed on me and he smiled.

"Hey, how was your nap?" He asked, as he sat beside me.

"It was okay." I lied, "How'd I get here?"

"Dean carried you in. You looked so tired, he didn't want to wake you." He handed me the bag of McDonald's. "Breakfast?"

I chuckled as I took the bag from him. My hand was still trembling a bit. It was only a little, but it was still enough for Sam to notice. He looked at me, eyes filled with concern and anger. I shook my head.

"Please, don't make me talk about it. I'm fine and it was so long ago." I muttered.

Sam's eyes softened and he nodded. He quickly changed the subject. "So, how did you and Masen meet?"