Angel Alecce

i sighed in annoyance as I sat in the backseat of the car. Sam and Dean had solved the case of the faith healer and we were off to another case. I was more frustrated than I had been before. Dean didn't care that Azazel had Masen, but his old girlfriend calls and we have to rush to help her.

I looked up and noticed Dean looking at me through his rear view mirror. I glared at him and looked away. Dean sighed at my childish behavior. Sam chuckled and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

We had more important things to be worried about than some dumb broad. I hated how Dean was treating me. He was seriously flipping out on me. He won't fight with me, he won't let me go anywhere without him around, but now he's ignoring me to run off to some girl! Ugh this was so frustrating.

"Okay, so what's the case this broad wants us on again?" I asked, my tone flat and bored.

"She's not a broad, Ellz. Stop being a pain." Dean snapped.

"Whatever. What's the case?"

"Her dad was murdered in a car crash."

"So what does that have to do with us?" Sam asked before I could.

"She thinks it's one of our types of case."

"You told her about what we do?" Sam asked, shocked.

I felt something bubble within me and I growled. If I had told Masen the truth of what my life had been, Dean would have flipped his lid. Yet, he ran off and told this girl about it. What happened to the boy who never broke the rules? I rolled my eyes as we pulled over onto the street curb.

We all got out and I kept my face emotionless as we walked onto the crime scene. Dean called for the girl, Cassie, as Sam walked beside me. Cassie turned around and smiled at Dean. Sam squeezed my hand and I looked at him. He shook his head.

"Don't let it get to you." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I know." I muttered back, pushing Sam away.

Cassie let go of Dean as I approached them. She looked at me and Sam and smiled. Sam smiled back. I just looked at Dean. I wasn't in the mood to be nice to some girl I owed nothing to. Cassie's smiled disappeared.

She tried to play it off and smiled to Sam again. "You must be Dean's brother, Sam."

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Sam said, shaking her hand.

"And you must be, Ellz., the best friend." She said, holding out her hand for me to shake.

"It's Ellie." I snapped, ignoring her friendly gesture. I was not in the mood.

"Oh sorry, Dean would always just called you 'Ellz', so I assumed that was like you liked to be called that. I've heard a lot about you." She mumbled.

"Oh, really. Hmm, Dean's never mentioned you. Guess you're not that important." I smirked.

"Ellz!" Dean snapped.

Dean grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away. He glared at me as Sam smiled sheepishly to Cassie. I rolled my eyes, knowing how pissed Dean was, but not caring. If he didn't care about Masen, why should I care about Cassie?

"What is your problem?" Dean growled when we were by the Impala.

"Nothing." I said, as I leaned against the car.

"Ellz, seriously. Why are you being so mean? Are you that jealous?" Dean asked, a hint of a smirk in his vice.

I growled as my eyes snapped to his face. "You wish. If you would pull your head out your ass, you'd see why I was upset."