Soldiers

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded in anger.

After I had gotten over the initial shock of seeing my supposedly dead father walking around, I grew furious. Why the hell did he have me chained up here? What could he possibly want with me? I growled as I pulled at the shackles around my wrists once more.

Matthew smirked.

"Patience, puppet. All in good time."

"Don't give me that crap!! Why the hell am I here? Where the fuck are Sam and Dean at?"

"I'd watch that tongue with me if I were you." He snickered.

"I'm not joking around here, asshole. Where are my friends?"

"Friends? Is that what you call them?" He chuckled. "I would have thought they'd be more along the lines of fuck buddies."

I glared at him.

"Oh, come now, Ellie! I'm actually quite proud of you. Using those boy's to satisfy your own needs without thinking about them or their feelings. What a little slut you've grown to be."

"Fuck off, Matthew." I spat, angrily.

"Now, now. I already warned you about that mouth of yours. You should have more respect for your father."

"You are not my father!" I snapped.

"Details." Matthew muttered, shrugging me off. "Now, then about your little friends."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What did you do to them?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me! Where are they?"

"I can honestly tell you I have no idea where Dean is, but Sam, on the other hand, is closer than you think."

"What do you mean?" I asked, skeptically.

Matthew just smirked as he started to disappear. I growled in irritation. What the hell was he talking about? I looked down at the shackles and shook my head. First things first, I had to find a way out of these damn things.

I looked around the floor for anything that might be of use. I groaned when I didn't find anything. How the hell was I supposed to get out of here now? I groaned as I banged my head against the wall I was leaning against. I needed a miracle.

"Ellie? Is that you?" A sudden voice caught my attention.

I snapped in its direction and felt relief wash through me. "Andy!"

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?" He asked, as he ran to me.

"I don't know." I lied, "I just woke up here."

"Me too. Well, let's get you out of here." He muttered, fumbling with the shackles on my wrists.

After a while of struggling, the shackles finally came loose. I sighed in relief. Andy helped me. I smiled, gratefully, as I rubbed my sore wrists. Now I had to find a way to get us both out of here safely. I searched my pockets for my cell. I groaned when I couldn't find it. So much for wanting to call Sam or Dean.

Andy grabbed my hand and led me out of the cell i had been in. Turns out, we weren't the only two here. Andy said that we were in an old town called Cold Oak. I groaned, knowing exactly where I was now. We were in a ghost town.

I shook my head as I began to understand what was going on. If we were all here then that meant it was time. Azazel had called us all here for his stupid army thing. I stopped walking at that thought. His stupid army thing..then that meant..Sam was here!

"Ells?" His familiar voice asked in shock.

A smile broke out on my face as I ran into his arms. "Sam!"

"Oh god, do you know how worried I was about you?" Sam mumbled, as he held me tightly.

I laughed as I let him go. Sam ruffled my hair as he looked to the people behind him. I recognized one of them as Ava, a psychic who disappeared after she helped Sam and Dean. The other was a African American man in an army uniform.

"Hey, I'm Jake."

"Ellie." I said back, nodding my head to him.

"So you two know each other?" Jake asked.

"She's Sam's girlfriend." Ava said, sending me a nasty look.

I rolled my eyes at her. Andy chuckled at me. He knew about my relationship with Sam and Dean. Sam sighed as he ushered us all into one of the abandoned houses. I sat down beside Andy on one of the old worn out couches.

Sam sat on the armrest next to me.

"Where's Dean?" I asked.

"I don't know. I woke up here and found these guys. Andy sent Dean a message, but we don't know if he got it."

"You sent Dean a message? How?" I asked Andy, confused.

"Long story." Andy chuckled.

"I don't think we'll be going anywhere anytime soon."