It doesn't matter to me

"What?!" Dean shouted, as Sam looked beyond shock.

"I'm not human!" I shouted, as the tears subsided.

After the kiss with Castiel, I had decided that it would be easier to just tell Sam and Dean what I had learned about myself. I didn't want to hide something this big from them. I knew that if I kept this from them, then it would just eat me up inside. I didn't want that.

So when Castiel brought me home, after an awkward goodbye on his part, I got the boys together and told them. I didn't tell them the whole truth, of course. I told them that I had more than just psychic powers. That Azazel had decided to pay me a little visit, telling me how I wasn't human. Dean had exploded before I could finish, though.

"Ellz, do you seriously believe that bastard?" Dean asked, looking uncomfortable.

"Yes, I do. What else would explain why I can actually see him? Or how I can do more that just see the future?" I snapped.

"I don't know, but that doesn't mean you aren't human? What else could you possibly?"

I sighed, knowing this was the hardest part I'd have to say.

"Ells?" Sam asked, sitting beside me.

"He said I was half reaper." I muttered.

"Reaper? As in those freaks who take souls?" Dean snickered, earning a glare from Sam and a growl from me.

"Shut up, Dean." Sam said.

Dean rolled his eyes. I knew he was just trying to pretend like this wasn't bugging him. Making a joke out of things is kinda how he deals with bad situations.

"So if you're half reaper, what's the other half?"

I sighed as I got up. I knew the guys wouldn't do anything over dramatic, but I still felt uneasy telling them. How would they react knowing that I was half of the same creature that killed their father and mother? Sam and Dean watched me as I debated telling them the truth.

"Ellz?" Dean asked.

Might as well get it out. The worst thing they could do was try to kill me, right?

"I'm half demon."

*+*+*+*+*+*

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling. I didn't know if it was GodCastiel looking after me or if I just had luck, but right after I told the boys, Bobby called them for some help on a case. I felt grateful for the sudden distraction. I was scared and worried about how the boys were going to react.

Now I, at least, had time to prepare myself for what ever response they would give. I could feel my heart breaking as I remembered the look on Dean's faced as he walked out the door. Like he didn't know who I was anymore. It hurt to see him look at me that way. Especially since Dean was the one who would always say he'd stay no matter what.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I shook the thoughts away. I couldn't think like that. I had to stay positive. I had to tell myself everything was going to be okay. If not, then I knew everything would fall apart right in front of my face.

Pulling out my laptop, I decided that it would be best to do some research. Maybe I could find some lore on reaper/demon hybrids. There were a few things that death had said that got me thinking. What made me so powerful? Was it because I had the powers of a demon? And why did I have to be away from the Winchester's so my powers would be at their peak?

I know when it's getting rough

All the times we spend

When we try to make

This love something better than

Just making love again--

"Hello?" I snapped.

"Why are you so bitchy?" Dean growled back.

"What do you want, Dean?" I asked, trying to sound a bit calmer. I was irritated because I could find anything that would help me.

"I was just calling to let you know the case was done and we're heading back."

"You're coming back?"

"Of course we are. Why would you even ask that?" Dean said.

"I thought you two were going to leave me since I wasn't human. Wait, "I said, as a thought slipped though my mind. "You're coming back to kill me aren't you?"

Dean chuckled on the other end. "No, Ellz. We're not. Look, I don't care what that bastard says, demon or not, you're still Ellz. It doesn't matter to me. Sam and I fell for you because of who you are, not what."

I was speechless. I didn't expect that. I didn't expect Dean to be okay with me different. I thought he would hate me. I thought he would ell me to leave. I felt a smile tug at my lips before it fell just as quick.

"Then why did you look at me the way you did?" I asked.

Dean stayed silent.

"Dean?"

"I didn't know what to say to you." He said, sounding embarassed. " I was angry at that bastard for telling you. I was mad because he couldn't let us go on without knowing the truth."

"So, you don't hate me?" I asked, feeling my wounds begin to mend.

"Of course not, Ellie. I love you."

"I love you, too, Dean." I smiled, laying back on the bed.

"We'll be there soon Dean said, hanging up afterwards.

I couldn't take the smile off my face as I stared up at the ceiling.

**********Author's Note- Okay so my story is finally up to date with Mibba! Now whenever I update there, I'll update here! =] ***********