Angel Raphael

I sighed as I took a drink from my beer. I was sitting in a local bar that our latest victum had worked at. It was my first time out in a long while and I was making the best of it. After our little encounter last time with Max, we had worked on various cases. I was still upset for not pursuing John, but something told me to be patient.

Castiel hadn't come to visit me since I had a break down on him. A part of me felt a tad bit lonely. But I just had to deal with it. I figured Castiel was just busy doing angel stuff.

I heard the doors open and those familiar voices I loved so much filled my ears. I took another drink to hide my smile. Dean was still PMSing on me, but I was starting to get used to it. I sighed as I stared at my nails.

"Meg?" Sam's surprised voice caught my attention.

I looked up as her voice filled my ear. I felt a gasp scape my lips as I looked at the girl. Or what should have been a girl. She looked exactly as Azazel did. She was not human. She had no face. I shivered as I watched Sam talk to her as if nothing was wrong. How was it possible for me to see what she really was inside?

I think I need to get a hold of Castiel again. I needed to find out what the heck was really going on with me. I snapped out of my daze as Dean sat down beside me. He had a scowl on his face and I tried to hide my smirk.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing." Dean mumbled, grabbing my beer and taking a long swig.

"Hey! That's mine." I groaned, trying to get my drink back.

"Too slow, Shortie!" Dean taunted, laughing at me.

I growled as I got off my chair. Dean stared at me in shock as I climbed on his lap to grab my drink. I swiped it out of his hand and smiled in victory. I was about to get off his lap, when he pulled me back. I sighed as Sam walked over to us, looking a bit annoyed. Sam sat in my seat and I sighed in defeat.

Sam and Dean started talking about that girl Meg and i tuned them out. All I wanted to do was go back to the motel room and try to get a hold of Castiel. As the boys talked, I could feel Dean's arm tighten around my waist. I sighed. Something was defiantly bugging him.

I finished my beer and tapped Dean's hand. The boys were going to be busy trying to track down Meg so I figured it was about time I went back to the motel room. Dean looked at me, puzzled, as I slid off his lap.

"What's wrong?" The brothers asked in unison.

"Nothing. I'm tired. I'm going to head back to the motel." I said, smiling at them.

"Oh, do you want me to drop you off?" Dean asked, as Sam went to pay.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a kid, Dean."

"I didn't say you were. I just don't want anything to happen to you." Dean snapped, looking a bit hurt.

I sighed as Sam came back. He looked at us and rose an eyebrow.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked.

"We're fine!" Dean snapped, yanking his jacket off his chair.

"Yeah, just peachy. I mumbled as Sam rolled his eyes.

Seriously? I was just kidding with him. What the hell is going on with Dean? I growled as I followed the boys out. Dean was sitting in his car, sulking. I rolled my eyes. I was not in mood to go kiss his ass right now. I walked back to the motel and sighed. I was so tired and annoyed of always being confused.

I slammed the door to our motel room and groaned. How the hell was I supposed to get ahold of an angel? Was there some special kind of spell or something? I grabbed my laptop and opened the internet. I typed in various things from 'angel spells' to 'angel summoning.' None of them seemed to be legit enough.

I groaned as I shut my laptop. I couldn't find anything. How the hell had I managed to get a hold of him the last time we met? I didn't remember doing anything special. I sighed as I flopped down on the bed.

"Castiel, where the hell are you?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Right here." I heard him say.

I jumped up from my pillow and turned around. Castiel was standing right in front of the bed. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him.

"What? He asked, sounding confused.

"How long have you been there?"

"Not long. Just when you called." He mumbled, sitting next to me.

"You mean to tell me all I had to do was call your name and you would come?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Why the hell didn't you say that before?!" I shouted, glaring at him.

"You never asked."

I growled as I slide off the bed. I was so close to strangling him.

"I don't have much time to waste. What do you want?"

I rolled my eyes as I sat beside him. "Why is it that I can see your true form?"

"I'm not sure. It's defiantly not normal. Not even demons can see us without having their eyes burnt out." Castiel mumbled, looking me straight in my eyes.

I felt drawn in by his eyes again. His outer glow was heavenly and peaceful to look at. Somehow I felt like all my sorrows and worries had just disappeared. I just wanted to lay down beside him and rest forever.

I growled as I shook my head. What the hell was that all about? Castiel looked at me, with his blank expression. I got up and began to pace the room. So if Castiel didn't know then would Azazel? I groaned at the thought of having to summon Azazel of my own freewill.

I looked at Castiel as he just watched me.

"Can't you at least take a guess?" I asked, feeling a bit desperate.

Castiel sighed, "I don't like making false accusations."

"Just guess." I growled.

"I can't!" He shouted.

I stayed silent as Castiel shook his head. I didn't even known an angel could shout. I slightly chuckled to myself. I felt Castiel watch me and sighed. I got up and walked to the fridge. I pulled out a beer. Maybe if he didn't know, someone else in heaven would. God might not be happy with me hanging with the Winchester's, but maybe He would at least try to help.

I opened my beer and took a swig. Since Castiel was here, I might as well milk him for all I can. I opened my duffle bag and looked at my weapons. Might as well clean them since I'll be alone soon.

I looked to Castiel and he nodded, as if reading my mind.

"Thanks."I said, as he disappeared.