Deku Isn't Useless?

Izumi POV

What? Izuku has a quirk? He had one this entire time. I hurt my brother and made him run away for no reason. I lost my brother for no reason. I'm never going to see my brother again because I was stupid enough to bully him. It's all my fault. If I never did this to him he might have developed his quirk and would still be here. 

The revelation that not only my brother had a quirk, but he had the quirk of dad's eternal enemy. He would have gotten his quirk if it wasn't for me. If I hadn't had bullied him he would have never stopped trying to use his quirk and he would have found a way to use it. "I-I need to tell the others." With that I ran away up the stairs in tears and closed my door behind me. 

Izumi: Guys I just found some news on Izuku. 

Shoka: IS HE OKAY!

Katsuki: WHERE IS HE 

Izumi: Guys. Let me explain. 

Izumi: we figured out he was in a mugging 

Shoto: IS HE OKAY!? 

Izumi: hes ok 

Katsumi: Good. 

Izumi: theres something else 

Katsuki: WELL SPIT IT OUT ALREADY

Izumi: he has a quirk 

Shoto: what 

Katsuki: WHAT 

Katsumi: HE HAD A QUIRK THE WHOLE TIME AND NEVER TOLD US! 

Shoka: Can you blame him. He had no reason to trust us. We were his bullies and his parents neglected him. Of course he wouldn't trust us. 

Katsuki: ... 

Shoto: Do we know what his quirk is? 

Izumi: when he was in the mugging he was attacked by three thugs 

Izumi: they all lost their quirks 

Katsuki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY LOST THEIT QUIRKS 

Katsumi: THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! 

Izumi: its true 

Shoto: So he kept his quirk secret from us for years when he could have defended himself whenever he wanted? 

Izumi: no 

Katsuki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO

Katsuki: THAT DAMN DEKU KEPT HIS QUIRK FROM US AND MADE US BEAT HIM UP EVERY DAY WHEN HE COULD HAVE STOPPED US 

Shoko: What reason did he have to tell us? 

Katsuki: SO WE WOULDNT HAVE A REASON TO HURT HIM ANY MORE 

Katsuki: SO WE COULD BE FRIENDS AGAIN 

Shoko: He probably was afraid we wouldn't believe him or that we would bully him worse because of his quirk. 

Katsuki: WHY WOULD WE DO THAT 

Shoto: Because his quirk is what's considered villainous. Not to mention that we all never gave him a reason to trust us. He was probably afraid of us and tried to keep it secret because he thought it would be worse. It's probably the same reason he kept it from his parents, he thought they would hate him more than he already thought they did. 

Izumi: thats not it 

Katsumi: THEN WHAT IS IT DAMMIT!? 

Izumi: he didnt know about his quirk 

Katsuki: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 

Izumi: from what nezu says he repressed his quirk because of all the bullying 

Izumi: we told him he was quirkless so much that he believed it 

Shoka: That's possible? 

Katsumi: Apparently. 

Katsuki: So it's all out fault deku is quirkless 

Izumi: 

Izumi: yes 

Shoka: Do you think he knows this? 

Shoto: Probably. He's the one experiencing it. He's smart enough to know that it's possible. If he hasn't figured it out already he's going to.

Katsuki: its all my fault 

Katsumi: What do you mean? 

Katsuki: DONT YOU REMEMBER 

Katsuki: I WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED BULLYING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE 

Izumi: That doesn't change the fact that we participated. We all bullied him. We all did this. We should have stopped you. I should have stopped you. I'm his sister for God's sake. I should have noticed what was happening at home and done something to stop it. I should have never let it get past being a simple idea. I should have been more aware of his condition. None of you knew what was going on, I did. 

Izumi: I'm going to set this right if it's the last thing I do. 

With that I switched to the chat with my brother. I could see the previous messages I had sent to him. 

Izumi: Izu, I'm sorry for all I did. I understand if you want nothing to do with me, I don't deserve your forgiveness, but at least check up with me from time to time. I don't want to loose you.

Read

Izumi: Mom, dad, our friends and I are looking for you. When we find you I'll apologize for everything and we can be a family again, like we were supposed to. Please stay safe. 

Read

I could see that he had read them. That gave me a glimmer of hope. Maybe I could convince him to come home in time. I feel like I should tell him what we know and apologize for it now. It might not be as sincere as I want it to be, but I don't know if I'm ever going to have another chance to tell him. 

Izumi: Hey, Izuku. I don't know if you know this but I need to tell you that we know about your quirk. We also know that you weren't hiding it. You repressed it, because of us. I want to say that I am sorry for that. I know that you might never forgive me. That we will never be brother and sister again. I just want you to know how sorry I am. Sure it was Katsuki's idea, but I helped. I was your sister and I should have noticed what was going on at home. Instead I just ignored it. I hope that one day I can tell you this in person so I can say this face to face. Please stay safe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think? I tried to make it so that she recognizes her mistakes and takes responsibility for them. Did I do a good job? Also do you want Izuku to try and talk back to Izumi or do you want him to keep ghosting her? I plan for Izumi to keep messaging Izuku throughout the story. I'll leave it up to you if he ever responds. This doesn't mean he has to forgive or trust her again. I'll leave that up to you.