Quirkless... or Maybe Not

Izumi POV

Izuku I'm so sorry. I need to let the others know. I open my phone going to the group chat we made. 

Izumi: Guys Izuku has ran away!

Katsuki: WHAT

Katsumi: WHY I KNOW WE DID SOMETHING BAD BUT WHY WOULD HE WANT TO RUN AWAY 

Shoto: Izuku's smart. I doubt he would run away only because of us. There must be some other reason. 

Shoka: Is there something you're not telling us Izumi?

Izumi: ...

Izumi: He left a note. It said mom and dad have been neglecting him. 

Katsumi: WHAT WHY DIDNT HE SAY SOMETHING

Shoto: You knew this was happening and you still thought it would be a good idea to continue to bully him!?

Katsuki: WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SHIT 

Izumi: I DIDNT KNOW ALRIGHT

Shoka: So not only did we bully him, we also ignored how he was being neglected by his parents. We really are the worst friends. 

Shoto: I doubt were going to get the chance to apologize to him now. Even if we do see him again he's not going to accept it. He doesn't trust us anymore and to be honest a I don't blame him. 

Katsuki: FUCK THAT IM GOING TO FIND HIM I STARTED THIS SHIT AND IM GOING TO MAKE SURE IT ENDS

Katsumi: IM GOING TOO I NEED TO MAKE SURE HES SAFE

Shoto: Izuku's smart. I doubt he would get hurt while on the run. He probably already has a plan in place to stay alive. 

Shoka: Shoto's right. If we want to find him and bring him home we need to think like him to find him. 

Izumi: That brings up a new problem. We don't know how he'll think. None of us have had a proper conversation with him since he was 4. Can't even ask mom and dad since they would know the least. Were the only ones that have a chance, we may not have talked to him a lot, but at least we talked to him somewhat. 

Shoto: Izumi's right. We can't get any information from his parents since he never talked to them. Even if it was only name calling we had more interactions with him than anyone else. 

Katsumi: Lets come up with a plan to find Izu! 

As the others were talking about what they could remember of Izuku I remembered that I still have his number. He's not likely to respond, but maybe I can convince him to come home or at least make sure he's safe. I tried calling him but it went to voicemail after a few rings. He hung up on me. I decided to try and send him a text. After that I went back to the group chat to try and find Izu. I'm going to find you Izu, no matter what, I thought as I continued to work with the others in the chat deep into the night. It's not like I was getting sleep either way. 

Izuku POV 

I had made it a fairly long way from the house when I got a call. I looked to see who it was and saw Izumi's name and immediately hung up. I didn't want to talk to her. Soon after I get a text. Checking who it was from I saw it was from Izumi. I was tempted to just ignore it, but curiosity got the best of me. 

Izumi: Izu, I'm sorry for all I did. I understand if you want nothing to do with me, I don't deserve your forgiveness, but at least check up with me from time to time. I don't want to loose you.