Chapter Eight

The man smirks slightly. "Your not changing your mind are you?" He taunts.
I shake my head.
"Your tougher then you look sweetheart. But you'll crack eventually." He says walking off, to do who knows what.
Joe taught her to dislocate her thumb to get out of hand cuffs. At the time she thought it was stupid, but now it came in handy. Thank god for Joe. She quickly squirms and finds her thumb. She feels the wet flesh against her other hand and pulls on her thumb until she hears a small crack. She bites back a gasp of pain. The girl wiggles out of the cold metal cuffs and stands up. She runs and tries to find an exit to this maze people called a warehouse. When she failed to find an exit she tries to find a phone, to call 911. Lack of phones and exits, brilliant. She was totally screwed over now. Footsteps, damn it. She scurries back to the chair and pretends she is still in the handcuffs.
"Made your decision yet?" The mystery man asks. She shakes her head. "It's still no. And always will be." She said and swung her fist at him and it hits him square in the face. She runs and runs and runs until she finds an exit. Thank the heavens. She leaves and goes to the nearest pay phone and dials 911.
"Hello. What is your emergency?" The operator with a soft voice asks.
"Hello. Yes. I was abducted and I escaped but the man is still inside the building. Please send help."
"We will connect you with the police. Stand by." Then the woman hangs up.
Rebecca runs a hand through her brown, tangled hair with a sigh. Her thumb was killing her and the place where she was zapped burned. Then she saw the lights of the police cars and the sirens. She jumps up and down. "Over here!" The twenty year old girl shouts.
The cars stop and the men and one woman rush over. The ambulance comes and they set my thumbs and treat my burns. They gave me a shock blanket and I sit in the back of the ambulance. The officers raid the building and come back out with two men. They snarl at me, I cower.
The officers hand me a phone and say I could call some family. Well my mother was dead, dad was in prison, Barry at college. I call Joe.
"Joe?" I ask into the phone.
He picks it up with a concerned face. "What's up Becca?" He asks.
"I was kidnapped. But I'm fine." She adds rushed. "Just thought I should call."
"Hey. Okay. Be safe Rebecca." He says sternly.
"Your breaking out of handcuffs trick, saved my life today."
You can hear him smile on the other end of the line. "I knew it would come in handy one day." He replies.
"Okay. I gotta go Joe. See ya." Rebecca hangs up the phone. She calls Laurel. It rings for a bit then Laurel picks up. "Listen Lance, I'm sorry. I just don't know what gotten into me."
Laurel nods to herself. "It's okay." She replies.
"Can you come pick me up? I got kidnapped and I don't have a ride and frankly I don't trust cabs anymore."
Laurel grew concerned. "I'm on my way!" She says and grabs Ollie. "Rebecca got kidnapped. We're going to go pick her up." She said and got into the car and turned on the ignition.
She drove quickly through the shining streets of Starling City. Oliver was shocked, also.
They whirled aground the street corner and found Rebecca leaned up against a brick wall.
They both step out of the car and rush over. Laurel was in her pajamas now and so was Oliver. "Hey? Are you alright?" He asks softly. Rebecca nods. "I don't want to talk about. Can we just go?" She asks, slightly irritated. "Also thanks Lance." She adds.
They all get into the car and go back to the mansion. As soon as they get there Rebecca locates the next guest bed room, which was next to Laurels and curls up in the large oak bed. She pulls the large floral comforter over her and fall asleep quickly.
{KINDA SHORT. IM SORRY}