Chapter Twenty-Two

"Rebecca!" Barry exclaimed, "What the hell? No your not! Merlyn is dangerous and I won't let you!" The crimson speedster half-shouted. "Barry, you simply don't understand." She sighed. "Becca, I have a bag with your suit." Felicity said, immediately shutting Barry up. The woman nodded and grabbed the bag from the blonde and headed to the bathroom to change into her suit. She emerged in a black leather corset with a black hood and mask along with white shorts, black lace leggings. Rebecca was also holding a metal bow staff and had a gun in a holster on the side of her shorts, barely noticeable.

Barry's jaw dropped, "you wear that out in the field? Are you crazy? It hardly protects you!"

"It's easy to move in, which is one of the most effective things in a combat outfit." Rebecca exclaimed calmly.

"And if you get shot?"

"I don't." She smirked.

Then she grabbed the keys to Oliver's Ducati, seeing it was the only mode of transformation besides Felicity's car, but it was slow. "Oliver is gonna kill you Becca." Felicity's shaky voice spoke up, the blonde was nervous for Oliver's well being and it made her heart pang with a feeling of jealously. "Well I hope not, I'm about to save his ass." Becca replied and ran out of the door.

Barry rubbed the back of his neck and sighed, "Should I go after her?" He asked no one in particular and Cisco nodded a bit, but Barry didn't notice.

————————————

Rebecca drove through the city, all the lights flying by. One thing was on her mind and that was Oliver. She arrived a bit later. I swear my heart is gonna pop out of my chest if it beats any faster, she thought resentfully. The woman crept her way into the building, slowly and cautiously. She had Felicity hack into the surveillance cameras so Merlyn wouldn't see her coming, well at least that was the plan. She made it to the top office where Merlyn had his secret room.

"Looking for something, Ms. Allen?" A cold voice sounded from behind her, she whirled around and held out her staff menacingly. "Where is Oliver?" Rebecca growled. "He is a bit tied up at the moment." Malcolm smirked. "Don't make me ask again." The woman tested him, a scowl on her face.

"Very well." Malcolm led her to a room and the sight she saw was horrifying. Oliver was stuck in a standing position, his wrists were in chains attached to chains that were on the ceiling. "Crap. Oliver." She said quietly and rushed over but a hand wrapped around her forearm. "Not quite, Ms. Allen." He said annoyed. "I will fight you to save him, you'd better be prepared." Becca growled. "Let him go the easy way or let him go the hard way. Your choice." She said, waiting for him to reply. There was none, without hesitating she swung at him but Merlyn already had his bow out, "Don't forget who taught you kid." Merlyn said coldly. (AN Note: See what I did there? *wink* *wink*)