Chapter 15

"Don't" I cry shaking my head "No, no you don't kill that not until you try a little" negan huffs and Dwight puts the bow down and grabs Daryl dragging him back in line. Negan stands back up "Anyway, that's not how it works now I already told you people first ones free then what did I say I said I would shut that shit down, no exceptions now I don't know what kinda lying assholes you been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word first impressions are important" he announces his voice scarily calm.

Pointing to the group then he points at himself "I need you to know me, so, back to it" he grunts when he brings the bat down on glenns head. Shaking my head my vision blurs over, maggie and I screaming when he hits him again. Glenn sits up gargling and grunting, negan bends over the bat behind his back "Buddy you still there" he asks amusement in his voice "I just don't know it looks like you're trying to speak but you just took a hell of a hit, I just popped your skull so hard your eye ball just popped out and it is gross as shit" he laughs.

"Mag-Maggie I-I'll fi-ind you" he garbles my eyes not moving from him "Awe hell, I can see this is hard on you guys" he speaks sadly while my brother is gasping for air and grunting in pain "I am sorry I truly am but I did say, no exceptions" he hits him again. Shaking my head I feel the scream building up in my throat, watching my father kill my best friend I release it "Glenn" I scream as loud as I can. Running forward a hand grabs the back of my jacket making me skid and fall to the ground the rocks piercing my palms. Pulling my arms out of the sleeves I crawl up and continue running towards negan, hearing me he turns around and wraps his arms around me.

"No let go of me" I wail as he holds me tighter "Princess calm down" he says throatily his voice slightly breathless "You bastard" I yell kicking his shin. Yelling his grip loosens giving me an opening, pushing away from him I go to my brother falling to my knees his blood soaking the material. Choking for air I lay my shakey hand over his twitching bloody one the headlights shining off the ring 'I seen it in Atlanta and I thought of you' his voice echoes in my head. My jaw tightens in rage my chest hurting, turning around I throw a reckless punch at negan.

Dodging my fist I yell fighting against the person pulling me down into them "I-I know" Rick says roughly his voice thick. Holding onto his arm that holds me up I scream at my father as he continues to bring his bat down "Glenn" I gasp "You bunch of pussies I'm just getting started" he says raucously. Stopping his movements he chuckles looking over the barbed wire bat "Lucille is thirsty she is a vampire bat" he laughs, walking over to us he stops with a smile on his face "What was the joke that bad" his voice his honeyed the smile widening.

I'm gonna kill you" Rick rasps, pushing up I kneel next to him my hands squeezing my knees. Squatting down infront of us he holds the bloody bat infront of ricks face "What, I didn't quite catch that you're gonna have to speak up" he says lowly. Rick  looks over at me sniffling before looking him in the eye "Not today not tomorrow. But I'm gonna kill you" he promises, negan sucks on his teeth "Jesus, Simon what he have a knife" he calls out "Uh, he had a hatchet" the man I punched says from behind me. Looking up negan looks over my head "A hatchet" he questions with a smirk "An axe" he repeats fixing his answer.

"And my daughter" he asks looking over down at me, looking up at him with a sneer I turn away ricks hand grabbing mine "A bat" Simon answers. Negan chuckles turning back to rick "Simons my right hand man, having one of those is important I mean what do you have without them. A whole lotta work, you have one" he asks Rick his hand squeezing mine lightly. "Maybe one of these fine people still breathing, or did I clonk" he smiles waving the bat infront of his face. Negan looks down at our connected hands his smile changing into a chilling grin "She's your right hand man, isn't she" he questions with a short laugh.

Rick looks over at me my tears making it hard to see as I fight not to lunge at the man infront of me, not getting an answer negan nods the smirk not leaving "Sure yea, give me his axe" he orders. Simon moves out from behind me holding ricks hatchet between us, grabbing it he holds it up before standing up and putting it in his belt. He grabs Rick pulling him towards the rv our hands breaking apart "No negan" I cry. Watching him get dragged I stand up "Let's go princess we'll be right back" I run forward looking at my husband "Maybe he will be with me if not well we can just turn these people inside out" negan yells, I choke on my tears watching rick get thrown into the RV.