Chapter 12

Sitting on mine and ricks bed I stare at my bat leaning against the dresser. I jump up when the door quickly opens and rick rushes in letting it slam shut, grabbing my face he slams his lips against mine. Getting over my shock I kiss back my hands coming up to wrap around his wrists our mouth moulding together. Pulling away my eyes stay closed for a moment "I heard what happened I am so sorry" he apologizes breathlessly his breath fanning my face.

Opening my eyes I look up at him softly shaking my head a small smile pulls on my lips "Don't be it's not your fault" I whisper. Pulling his hands away from my face I turn around and take the few steps to the windows, I watch everybody get all the cars and weapons rounded up. He sighs before he wraps his arms around my stomach loosely, his forehead against the back of my head "I'll keep you safe" he murmurs. Kissing the back of my neck his growing beard brushes against my skin, smiling he trails down my shoulder before moving back up.

Focusing on my neck I close my eyes and lean my head back against his chest, turning around in his arms I open my eyes. Looking up at him I brush my lips against his, bending down he pulls me into him, our kiss slow. Grabbing the end of my shirt he lifts it over my head, connecting his mouth to my shoulder he moves across my chest. Backing up he pulls his shirt off, taking my bra off I let it fall to the floor; getting closer he grabs the back of my head tangling his fingers in my hair placing his lips back on mine.

Pushing me backwards my back hits the cold wall, arching to get away from the feeling. Fumbling with his belt I pull it off the buckles clinking as they hit the ground. Pulling away I unbuckle my belt pulling my pants and underwear off. Rick trails his fingers across my side where a faint bruise lies from the tracks, bringing my arms up I wrap them around his neck my forehead resting on his chest. Pressing my lips against his skin I move up his head falling back as I go up his neck.

Bringing his head back down our lips reconnect, his hands lower down to my thighs "Jump" he rasps. Jumping I wrap my legs around his waist, wincing slightly when my back hits the wall. Feeling him between my legs my mouth opens at the slight pain as he pushes in, with heavy breathing I squeeze my eyes shut. Biting his bottom lip I release it from my teeth pushing my lips against his, pulling away from the wall he turns around. Falling briefly I land on the bed, running his palm up my arm he interlocks our hands.

Taking deep breaths I arch my back against his chest my breathy moans cut off by his mouth. My head falls back pushing into the mattress, Rick kisses my neck his choppy breaths hitting my neck. His teeth scrape against my skin with every movement "Rick" I pant my core tightening around him. Huffing softly his hand tightens around mine, pulling out I feel the warmth across my skin. Breathing heavily he lays behind me his arm wrapping around my side kissing my shoulder.

Bringing his hand up to my face I bite his hand "Did you just bite me" he chuckles, smiling I shake my head "I don't know what you're talking about" he hums "Oh yea" "Yea" I snicker. Attacking my shoulder I laugh, trying to get away his arm holds me tighter "I'm sorry" I squeal, he stops and presses his lips to my jaw. Sighing I push his arm away sitting up "What'ss wrong" he sits up beside me "Nothing just need to take a shower" I answer looking back at him.

*********************

Hearing the door open I slowly open my eyes, bringing my hand to my face I rub my eyes waking myself up. Looking towards the door I wave when I see michonne "Morning mal" She breaths leaning against the door frame "Morning" I groan sitting up. Holding the blanket to my chest I lean my back against the wooden headboard "Michonne, is everything alright" Rick questions groggily as he sits up.

Nodding she holds up an apple "Yea just came to tell you that maggie wants to talk to you about negan" she explains "Okay, I'll be there in a bit" he leans his head back. Nodding she throws the apple, throwing my hands out I catch it in the air. Taking a bite out of hers she closes the door, looking over to rick I lean my head against his shoulder "What are we gonna do about negan" I ask taking a bite out of the fruit. Sighing he takes it out of my fingers "We'll take care of it when it comes" he answers taking a bite.