Chapter 7

Pulling up to the gate I play with my bracelet my head turning and my eyes focusing on ricks face when he wraps his hand around mine "You know I was thinking back before we went out to the quarry, morning after reg and Pete you said we shouldn't be looking for people no more, you were right" daryl interrupts the silence. Rick shakes his head as we come to a stop in front of the gates "Nope, I was wrong you were right" he changes the headlights signaling the lookouts. The gate opens and we drive through going down the road to denise and taras house.

Getting out I watch daryl and rick struggling to walk up the steps with a limp jesus "I need to go do something see ya soon" I call walking back to spencers house. Knocking on the door I wait a moment before he opens it with a glass of alcohol in hand "Come in" he steps back. Walking inside with a small thanks I go to the living room and sit on the couch "You want some bourbon" he asks his voice kind of tight "Sure" I call back. Looking over the house I see the clock on the wall "I thought you wanted me to fix your clock" I question with furrowed brows when he hands me the glass.

"I wanted to talk to you" he stumbles back his words slurring, putting the glass on the table I stand up "I'm sorry but I think we shouldn't talk when you've been drinking" I say warily putting my hands up trying to walk around him. Grabbing my arm I look up at him "I don't want you getting hurt" he says slightly hoarse "I'm not your problem" I gruff yanking my arm out of his hand. Hurrying to the door I jump when he shuts it, putting my back to the door I move my hand around my knife "Move" I ask looking up at him. When he doesn't move I push against his chest his body barely moving back "Spencer" I sigh.

"Move" I grunt shoving his arm off the door, turning around I open the door going onto the porch. Getting pulled back my eyes open wide when spencer kisses me with his eyes closed, shoving his face away I back up "I care about you mal I can keep you safe" he groggily defends. Reaching out to me I shake my head and hurry off the porch my eyes glassing over with tears. Wiping my mouth with my sleeve I close my eyes as I stand in front of the door 'He did it not you' I tell myself a tear sliding down my cheek. Wiping the tear away and my eyes, I shake my head taking a deep breath, opening the door I look over the living room before going up to the bedroom.

Getting into the room I lock the door, turning around I watch rick take his shirt off. Moving forward I smash my mouth against his pulling his body closer by his belt loop. Pulling on his belt, he pushes me away by my shoulders, looking up at him through my lashes "Are you sure you're ready" he questions, nodding I pull my shirt over my head. Undoing my pants I kick them off before reconnecting our lips feverishly, undoing my bra he throws it across the room. Falling back on the bed I laugh when he almost trips getting out of his pants. Hovering over my body his lips trail over my skin, closing my eyes my mind focuses on his mouth going down my chest.

Trailing light kisses over my hip a small groan escapes when he drags his teeth across my skin. Trailing back up I jump when his lips tickle my side, raising himself up on his arms he looks over my face as I'm trying to hold in a laugh. Failing I cover my mouth when my throat releases the laugh "That tickled" I say heavily "Sorry" he chuckles, shaking my head I grab the back of his head pulling him down in a deep kiss. Dragging his fingers down my side he pulls my underwear off, pushing him off me I hover over his hips slowly lowering onto his arousal my back arching slightly "God" I groan.

Hearing him grunt his hands grip my hips, grabbing his wrist I put his hand around my neck before placing my palms against his chest. Sitting up he wraps his arms around me before flipping us back over. My legs around his waist allows him to thrust deeper his hand still around my neck, getting harder to hold back my moans I dig my fingers into his back my moans breathless.

Squeezing his fingers tighter on the sides of my neck my eyes close tightly and my mouth hangs open. Hooking his finger in my mouth I close my mouth around it subconsciously. Getting closer to my release I tighten around him. Switching from fast to slow I feel the orgasm uncoil and I pulsate around him, his shaft twitching inside before he pulls out the warmth going over my stomach. Falling next to me I put my leg over his thigh "Do that every time" I sigh my eyes unable to stay open.