Unfinished Symphony

BEES POV

I look up at the podium. An annoyed Techno walks up next to Tubbo on the stand.

"You all are so stupid!" He growls angrily. Something clicks in my head and panic starts to rush through me, making me shiver.

"Tubbo, duck!" Tubbo looks at me then back at Techno who brings his axe down on Tubbos shoulder. Tubbo falls to the ground, the crowd gasps and scatters. Me and Tommy rush up to the stands, I immediately collide my sword with Technos axe before he's able to take another swing. Tommy picks up Tubbo and helps him stumble down the stairs.

"What is wrong with you!" I yell at Techno, who lowers his axe.

"I am not a weapon," He hisses, more to himself than me. I move to rush after Tubbo and Tommy, who join the rest of Pogtopia and Dream SMP at the back of the stands. I see a flash of green as Dream joins Techno at the podium.

I glared up at him, knowing he knew this was going to happen. I knew he wouldn't give up that easy. What is his plan?

"You all asked me who the traitor was," Dream hums, excitedly into the mic.

"There was no traitor, Dream. You're just a liar," Fundy yells confidently.

"If you're so sure... tell me where Wilbur is?"

In that instant the ground started to open up. Explosions were happening all around us. Instinctively I grabbed Tommy and Tubbo by the arms and pulled them away from the sounds of the TNT.

"Stay here." I tell them, when I'm sure they are a safe distance away. Tommy grabs my arm before I turn to leave.

"Where are you going?" Tommy says, concern filling his voice.

"To make sure the others are safe. Stay here and protect Tubbo, okay?" I say, a soft smile on my face. Tommy nods, and lets go of my arm, turing to a bleeding Tubbo who stumbles to the ground, and leans himself against the L'mantree. I turn and run in the direction of the explosions.

"Niki? Fundy? Quackity?" I yell their names over the explosions. The air is full of dust. I can't see very far, so the sound of my yelling in the only thing that I can cling to to tell where everyone else is. My hope slowly faded as I received no reply. I will not let anyone die.

"Bee?" I hear Fundy call over the explosions. "We're all safe, get back!"

"Are you sure?" I call. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if someone died.

I feel the ground rumble as the explosions near my feet. I can't leave anyone behind. I growl to myself and step backwards. I have to go back to Tommy and Tubbo or I'll die in the explosions. But before I can make my way back there myself an arm hooks around my waist and drags me out of the thick cloud of dust.

"What the hell are you doing? You're gonna get yourself killed!" Dream hisses at me. Setting me down on solid ground, shaking me by my shoulders.

"I would've been fine." I growl. "Now go away, I don't need your help."

I turn to trudge away when Dream catches me by my shoulder. Before I knew it my back was against the wall of one of the nearby buildings. His mask inches from my face. One of his hands by my head, and the other wrapped around the hilt of his knife which is still in his belt. My own hand instinctively finds my sword, but my logic tells me there is no point, he's too close for me to draw my sword. The dagger would pierce my heart before I could even get my sword out of its sheath.

"Do it, Clay," I challenge. "Kill me."

Dream, pauses, and the air stands still between us. I know he won't.