The Legacy

Tubbos POV

-A few days after-

I have to do something. Niki and I have to team up. I know she doesn't agree with what's happening. She would want Wilbur, Bee and Tommy to have rights too. I think, splashing the cold sink water in my face. It's been three weeks since the election. The election where everything was turned upside down. The Election where JSchlatt and Quackity banned Wilbur, Bee and Tommy from both L'manberg and the Dream SMP. The Election that caused the walls to crumble. I haven't heard from Tommy at all, or Bee or Wilbur. Eret said he heard they took camp somewhere outside of L'manberg. I have to help them. My thoughts swirled but one image came to my mind. Tommy. I wiped the tear away as quickly as It came. He must think I betrayed him. I have to tell him what Schlatt's plan is. I hit my fist determinedly on the sink before looking up in the mirror. I jump back when I see my reflection. It looked normal at first glance. My face was the same all the way up to my hair. But if you take a second to look longer, small brown horns jut out of my head, curling ever so slightly. I reached my hand out to touch them, hoping that somehow my eyes were lying. But they're very much real.

"So they grew in?" said a deep voice. I spun around quickly to see Schlatts smirking face.

"What?" My voice was shaking when the word came out. Schlatt ignored me and walked closer.

"Tubbo. You're my right hand man right?" His eyes burned a fiery red.

If I disagree I'll be thrown out like Wilbur, Tommy, Bee and Niki. If I want the information for them I need to stick around. I thought. I breathed in a harsh breath.

"Yes, Schlatt."

"And you're willing to do anything for Manberg and for your president?"

"Yes, Schlatt." I say as Schlatt leans down into my face.

"Good. Because when I'm done being president," he paused and started slowly to the door. "You're taking my place."

(Sorry for the shorter chapter this week! I'm posting a second on to make up for it! :) )