Day Fourteen - Someone I've Drifted Away From

Dear Skylar,

 We used to be best friends. We used to hang out all the time and tell each other everything.

What happened?

I know I became friends with Greta, but I can be friends with both you and your enemy, right? And I know I was so mean to you, but when I tried to apologize, you just pushed me away. It was worth a try though.

I truly am sorry for being so mean to you. I know it was wrong and you should have every reason to hate me for being mean to you. But I did try and apologize. I wrote you a note and gave it to you. And what did you do? You didn't accept it. I bet you didn't even look at it.

I felt very hurt by this. I know, I deserve that hate, but the least you could to is say it to my face. I know what you think of me, but only because other people have told me. It hurts me to think that you can't even talk to me anymore. I miss when we were friends.

So, this is my attempt at another apology. I am so sorry that I have been mean to you. I regret every mean thing I said and did to you. You probably won't believe that, but I really do mean it. Please forgive me for everything I have ever done to you that was mean.

I am really sorry, I wish we could be friends again, but I know that might never happen because I ruined it by being such a jerk.

But please forgive me.

Love,

A girl begging for forgiveness