Day Four - My Siblings

• Dedicated to My Wonderful Siblings

Dear my wonderful siblings,

 You guys are amaznig. As annoyed I can sometimes get with you, I love you all. 

Brother, you are a strong young man with a creative and intelligent brain. I know you will grow up and do great things with your creativity and intelect. If I was to give any advice to you, it would be to stop being so annoying and love people other than put them down. Countlessly, you have called me fat, ugly, mean, violent and many other names. You know the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"? Well it's not true. Those named hurt...a lot. And it would be very kind of you if you would stop calling me those names.

Sister, you are the sweetest person I know. Even though I deny your niceness, I admire it. It's just hard for me to accept you because you are a much better person than I am. But the dangers of being nice are many. You are a people-pleaser and I don't want anyone to catch on and take advantage of you. You are like Ella from Ella Enchanted. She obeys every command she is given and once her step sisters caught on, they made her do horrible things. It was even worse when the king tried to make her kill the prince. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. So, as good as being a peope pleaser may be at times, it can be very dangerous. So please, please be careful.

Other sister, you are the most independent eight-year-old I have ever met. In the words of my dad, "This girl doesn't pull on Superman's cape. She pees on his shoe." This perfectly describes you. You know who you are and who you want to be, so no one can change that. Furthermore, you won't let anyone change that. You may be stubborn, but you can be very caring when you want to be. As you grow up, I hope you continue to know who you are and who you're going to become.

Other brother...I just love you so much. Who doesn't?! You may have a few disabilities, but past all those baracades, you are and intelligent and caring boy. The amazing thing is, even though you have disabilities that slow you down on your reading, writing and speaking, you can complete a puzzle like nobody's business. It's incredible how fast you catch on to the puzzles! I remember when you did the 500 piece puzzle in ten minutes. It amazed all of us. I know you will become a great success; just continue to work extra hard and I promise all your hard work will pay off.

And other other sister, who could forget about the Princess. You are just like your other sister...only you're rolled in gasoline and set on fire. You are a character as well as a diva. You think your name is "Princess". You definitely know who you are. Many people describe you as the future leader of the free world. And it's true...very true. Just, remember that the world does not always revolve around you. Make time for other people as well.

I love all five of you and I hope to see all of you grow up and live wonderful lives. I will always support you!!

Love,

Your eldest sister <3