Day Two -My Crush

• Dedicated to James

Dear Crush,

All of my friends know who this is. A lot of people know who this is. I think everyone knows who this is except you.  So, James, this letter is for you.

Yes, you are my crush. Pretty surprising, isn't it? I actually really like you. As awkward as you may be, it's pretty cute.

I first met you on a missions trip to Chattanooga, TN. It was so much fun and that was when I first fell in love with you. You were friendly, funny, sweet, a good friend, and just an overall great person to be around.

I only get to see you once a week; Sunday evenings...if I'm lucky. I wake up every Sunday, excited to make it through the day so I can leave and see you. Every week is always so long because all I'm thinking about is seeing you on Sunday. My friends like to call it: "My weekly dose of James." I think it's pretty clever.

I never knew I could like someone like you. It even surprised me when I finally realized that I liked you. I've always liked someone who was taller than me, but I never knew I would like someone who was a whole foot taller than me. Yep, with me at 5'2, you are 6'2. It's ridiculous, but I like looking up into your beautiful brown eyes. It's definitely something worth straining my neck for.

We don't really talk a lot, but when we do, I savor it. Whenever I talk to you, my stomach does flops and I feel light-headed. I know, it's cheesy, but it is true.

So, James...I like you. A lot. But I'm not sure if I love you yet.

You aren't my first crush, but I sure do hope you'll be my last.

Love,

Your admirer <3