Day Twenty Four - The Person That Gave Me My Favorite Memory

Dear...everyone I've ever met,

You have all given me something to remember. Whether it was a stranger on the street who smiled at me or a long time friend who I've known for years; you all have made my life better.

There is nothing more I could ask for. Every one of you are special and important to me and all of you have made me a better person. Someone in the halls who complimented me; my best friends who I can tell anything to; a stranger who just gave me a simple smile; that boy who pushed me down into reality; it all taught me to become a better person.

I have learned to be nice to everyone. even if I don't know them. Something as simple as a "hello" to someone you don't know could make their entire day.

I learned that there are people out there who I can trust and I have tried to be that trustworthy person to many people. Sometimes all anyone needs is a hug, or a shoulder to cry on and I hope to be all of the for many people.

I learned that a smile can do anything. If someone is having a bad day, a simple smile can immediately brighten their day. A smile has more power than it seems, so I make an effort to smile at everyone I see. It might just save a life.

I learned that people get hurt, a lot. When I am trusted with something that does not belong to me, I care for it better than I would care for my own things. I realized that trust is important and that we should not abuse it.

So everyone...and I mean everyone I've ever even talked to, you all have given me my favorite memory. Each of you have given me somehting special to remember and I thank you for that.

Love,

A stranger, friend, or just another girl