Day Twenty One - Someone I Judged By Their First Impression

Dear Greta,

I regret sixth grade. I regret every second of sixth grade.

I was so mean to you when you first came to our school. I thought you were weird and nerdy and an overachiever. I judged you by how you acted on the first day of school.

I, and the rest of my class, didn't accept you in sixth grade. You were just the weird new girl to us. We were so mean to you and we had no sufficient reason to be mean to you.

But I'm glad you forgave me.

You are a great best friend. We always have the best times together and are always laughing. We agree on so many things and you are just an easy person to talk to.

You are also incredibly smart and compassionate. Everyone else in our class doesn't like you. They think you're mean and bitter. But you are the complete oposite of that. You are smiling all the time when they're not around. You are cracking jokes and having a good time. You are so strong in your faith and I admire that in you. You are alert to other people and you care for others. No one knows this about you unless they are blessed to call you "friend".

I am so glad that I am your friend. I don't know what would happen if I wasn't.

Love,

BeSt FrIeNd