Day One - My Best Friend

• Dedicated to Olivia and Xenia <3

Dear Best Friends; Olivia and Xenia,

You two truly complete me.  I don’t even have the slightest clue as to where I would be without you guys.  Thank you so much for accepting me…for me.  I know I complain all the time and I talk nonstop.  How do you people even put up with me??  That just blows my mind...

I am actually talking to one of you right now, and you don’t even know that I’m writing a letter to you.   But that’s okay.  I think it would be better if you didn’t know. 

I’ve known you two for as long as I can remember.  And I don’t even remember how we met.  That goes to show what great times we’ve had presently.  We all have so much in common, it’s like we’re all sisters.  Actually I remember when I went to meet Xenia at the mall and we were literally wearing the same exact thing.  It was funny, and Xenia thought so too. 

You both are funny, so sweet and absolutely gorgeous.  Honestly, you two could get any guy you wanted. 

Even though I don’t remember how we met, I’m glad we did.  I feel like I can trust you with anything and everything. 

I really hope we stay close after we all finish high school.

Thanks for always being there for me <3

Love,

Your best friend <3