Day Ten - Someone I Don't Talk To As Much As I'd Like To

• Dedicated to MIKEY <3

Dear Mikey,

I love you. I really do.

I haven't seen you in three years and I miss you so much. It's ridiculous how much I miss you. I really want to see you again. I hope I can go to COTW next summer and see you. I don't know if you remember me anymore, but you did remember me when I talked to you on the phone two years ago.

You gave me the best summer to remember. When I first met you, I didn't know you would leave such a big mark in my life. Then we played a game of capture the flag together and we grew very close. We walked around and talk about our lives and wheh someone tried to get my flag you "beat them up". After that game, we spent every moment together. We would to to the Tee Pee together and we played mini golf together. We swam in the lake together and had swimming races. And when I finished my mile swim, you were there to greet me with a smile and a hug. And then we went white water rafting together. It was amazing. I remember on the bus ride there, you tried to put your arm around me and I just gave you a look and you knew...so you set your arm back by your side. I remember the second our counselor told the group that we all needed a parter, you linked your arm with mine. And then when we were finally in the water, you tried to push me in, but you fell in yourself and I stayed dry and still on the raft.

Then after we were done and back at camp, you and I went to the kids playground and swung on the swings. When we finished swinging, we stood by the fence and talked to our other friends. And that's when you leaned over and whispered to me that you loved me and have been ever since you saw me. I smiled and whispered that I loved you too. And you were happy and I was happy.

But then I found out that you were levaing the next day. So we spent the most time that we could together.

There was a big game of Manhunt going on that night, so we both played. I remember we hid next to a swamp and when we heard someone coming, we tried to cross it by stepping on ricks and branches. With your help, I made it across but your shoe fell into the swamp and got your shoe wet. I have to confess that it was pretty funny when you fell in.

After Manhunt, we stayed together until 11; when my parents came back and I had to go to bed. The next day I saw you right when you were about to leave, so I hugged you and told you I was going to miss you. You did the same.

I have thought about so much ever since. I really hope to see you again because when I was with you, I knew I belonged.

Love,

Your summer love