First Day At School

This story has comedy, drama, action, and most importantly romance! I bet you won't get bored reading it! It will get a lot more interesting in the chapters ahead! Enjoy reading! -Sana

"I won 10 million dollars!"

I woke up to see my mom staring confused at me. "Big dreams little girl."

"Hey! I am not little anymore. And that was a good dream. Why did you wake me up so early?" I said grumpily.

"Today's your first day at school, Summer . I thought you'd take a little longer to dress up to impress the guys out there," she teased.

"Mom I don't need to impress anyone. You too have school, don't you?" Yeah. My mother was a teacher. Fortunately, not in my school though. She was pretty cool, too unlike the other teachers.

I had a quick bath and dried my hair quickly grabbing my clothes. I picked a pair of white jeans and an amazing blue top I had bought last week.

I held my shoes and hurried down. The bus would be down in a minute. I found Gabe staring at me. Gabriella Stones, my best friend or should I say enemy. We can't stay without each other but we act differently. Not like typical girly best friends squealing all the time!

"Late on the first day? Disadvantages of having a boyfriend!"

"How can you blame him for me being late, Gabe?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Yeah I had a boyfriend, Gavin Brown. He was a year senior to me.

"You woke up late because you were texting, didn't you?"

"My mom woke me up early, Gabe. Why do you hate my boyfriend so much?"

"Name the devil and he's here," Gabe mumbled.

I looked back to see Gavin in his new BMW. Surprised, I blurted out "Hot!"

"I know. I know. You look pretty, too" Gavin said brushing his hair

.

"Thank you. And I was talking about your car." I teased and his smile faded.

"Anyway want a ride, girls?"

"Yeah! Sure!" I jumped in!

Gabe stood staring at me. "Get into the car slow coach." I rolled my eyes.

"In his car? I don't need favors."

"You have no option. You've missed the bus," I smirked.

She sighed," Fine!"

The ride was getting boring since no one spoke. I broke the silence suddenly. "Senior year, huh."

"Yeah, babe. I'll be soon out of school!"

"Want to get rid of me early so soon?" I asked teasing him.

"No. I want to live alone without my parents," he replied uncomfortably. Did he want to get rid of me or was I over thinking?" I am going to miss you," he added.

"But I am not going to miss you." I replied fixing my hair sticking my tongue out.

"Its okay. I am not going to expect you to," he replied annoyed.

I heard Gabe mumble, "I hate couples."

"You'll find someone too fat ass," Gavin teased Gabe.

"Hey! I am not that fat!" she screamed.

"Gavin. Don't insult my best friend. Only I have the right to do that," I spoke in her defense.

"Okay, Your Highness. What are you doing after school today?"