Chapter 13.

Collette Vander

*next day
Alesha's POV

The Queen is starting to show me the ropes first was etiquette classes I hate them. Then thankfully my mates' stole me to meet what will become their Beta Joel. He was a pretty funny guy and his mate was actually head warrior Lena she had pretty straight bob hairstyle she was blonde haired I would say 5 ft 10 athletic build, but she was very friendly which I would not expect from a female head warrior.
"Lena this is our future Queen Alesha, Alesha Lena has been our head warrior for just over four years now." Lena bowed in gratitude to Liam's comment. I smiled happily it's nice that they have females as warriors. "I like that your head warrior is female, in my old pack females were refused to train let alone fight, its refreshing. Lena took my arm and showed me around the training grounds the young warriors in training teenagers learning self defence moves.
"This is our advanced training area your highness we practice everything from hand to hand combat, weaponry and staged surprise attacks we need to be sharp at all times. Our wolves run the entire territory 16 times on an average day." The more she talked the more I was impressed and ashamed why couldn't I ever use my brain on how to train my old pack oh yeah they wouldn't respect me enough to train them and yet they grudgingly took my orders when fighting off rogues.
Lena screamed and started frantically swatting her hands in the air I saw Sky is she afraid of birds cause that might be a problem. "Sky settle" and she landed on my left shoulder Lena frowned in confusion. "It's ok Lena she's a pet she's actually very sweet and friendly she doesn't peck unless in self defence but she's a gentle bird I raised her from a chick so she imprinted on me anyway are you afraid of birds? I'll try and not have her around you if your unhappy with her but she won't hurt you." She shook her head and calmed down before replying. "N-no it's ok I just heard something flap around me so I freaked out I'm not good with flying insects but birds are fine as long as they're not flying next to my ear." She cautiously stepped closer to me and tentatively began to stroke her head. "It's softer than I thought" I smiled at least she's not afraid.

I was drawing a sketch of my mother sitting under a tree my mates' had meetings I didn't think I'd be of any help to them yet. I heard Joel's voice and looked up from my sketch. "I'm sorry did you say something Joel, I'm sorry when I'm sketching I zone out." "No need for apologies your highness your mates' asked me to see if you wanted to join them for their last meeting they said they could use your Spanish language skills as this Alpha doesn't speak any English." My eyes widened in surprise. "Um ok sure lead the way then Joel." He walked me to the office as he opened the door I could feel the tension in the room and I wanted to turn and leave I don't want to be dragged into a macho fight thing. "Ahhh everything alright?" I ask carefully my somewhat annoyed looking mates' seemed to relax as I sat between them.
"¿Cómo te atreves a insultar mis prácticas y no mis reyes?" How dare you insult my practices your not my Kings'. "Baby this is Alpha Rocas from Spain." "Yes I gathered he was from Spain why would you insult his practices what is he doing you don't like?" I did feel a little creeped out by Alpha Rocas but I need to understand. "He's trafficking young omega wolves that's illegal." Oh this piece of shit game on. "¿Dónde están las mujeres jóvenes que escorsiona a Alpha?" Where's the young women your extorting Alpha? He huffed not answering me crossing his arms across his chest. "What did you ask him angel?" Lucas asked. "I asked him straight out where the young women he's extorting are, of course he didn't respond." Lucas exploded and launched himself over the table to beat him up King Lance came in and shoved his son off him. "You solve this conflict with words boy why must you always explode." Lucas stood up taking his father's hand off his jacket roughly, "I'm pissed off we've been waiting long enough for him to talk and he still won't even with our mates' help." He growled at the pathetic alpha on the ground. I came around to the stupid Alpha and shifted my fist into ice pointing it at his chest. "HABLAR tonto, tienes miedo, ¿no? ¿Quién está realmente detrás de esto? La verdad, ¿qué no estás diciendo? Podríamos ayudar." TALK fool, your afraid aren't you? Who's really behind this the truth what are you not saying we could help. He sarcastically laughed I frowned. "No puedes ayudarme, estoy en lo profundo, tienen a mi hija, ella es como tú, un fenix. La matarán is no sigo el plan. Nadie puede ayudarme, crees que me gusta hacer esto llevándole a mi propia especie para que sea Dios sabe qué." He sniffed and looked away and slumped on the ground this man actually just did all these bad things to protect his daughter. "Dime dónde está tu hija. Cuando la saquemos, ¿nos, dirás qué está haciendo este tipo con estas mujeres?" He excitedly nodded his head I saw a few tears slip his hard face. I stood up and held my hand out to him he gratefully accepted my help. I turned around to three curious males. "He'll tell us if we help him get his daughter free. Like me his daughter is also a Phoenix so we get her free then he'll tell us everything we need to know." All the males looked equally empressed. "Well you see sons all it took was your mate to get answers out of him. Always remember, we can always learn from our impressive mates and nicely done Alesha." I nodded my head in thanks it felt great to actually be helpful and to be appreciated for it.

I found Jazzy and Lena was actually curious to see our powers so we let off some steam noticing our fun other warriors came to watch as well Jazzy held her focus and she grew the daisy bigger than it would normally I saw the sweat on her brow I stopped her hand. "Enough Jazzy you'll tire yourself out" she stumbled back at my words exhausted but her smile was what I was proud of she was always a quick study. I gave her a high five "lo hiciste Jazzy buen trabajo mariquita." She was running back over to the Queen everyone was shocked and cleared a path bowing their heads to her as she walked towards me. "I see your getting so good soon you'll be as good as your sister Jazzy well done sweetie. I came here to get you girls ready for dinner come on." I said goodbye to Lena and walked behind the Queen and Jazzy to the palace.

That night I was excited not nervous for some reason. I would be travelling in my mates' royal private jet I told Jazzy to be on her best behaviour and to listen to everything the Queen said and on no circumstances was she to run off anywhere. Once I'd brushed my teeth showered and dried my long hair I changed into black and pink cute pjs spaghetti top and botty shorts I ignored my mates' lustful gazes I mean I enjoy them looking and all but they've seen my body now can they not look elsewhere I climb in between them and cuddle against Lucas as Liam spoons me. Liam spoke "I'm glad Joel went to get you baby otherwise who knows what we'd have done to that Alpha. You'll have to teach us some Spanish now baby." I turned my head and gave him a quick kiss and did the same with Lucas "sure." I yawned as I made myself comfortable and fell asleep.