Introduction

Pic of Alesha and Jasmine's mother Coleen Vander.

A/N. I am not an artist all the Sketches and paintings are not mine I found from the internet. I am also not Spanish, from google translate.

Alesha's POV

Seven months ago tragedy struck my family and pack my mother was killed by hunters. She was a Fire Phoenix. I know how could she not be alive now if she was a Phoenix. Well yes when we die we are re-born unless are wings are cut. If you remove a phoenix's wings their life is over there's no coming back from that. Both my sister and I miss our mother so much she was our friend, protector, guide, mother and Luna. She meant the world to everyone who knew her. My father is lost without her I try and avoid him now I've tried being the supportive daughter I try and help with Luna duties but it all ends up in a fight with him. He's taken to drinking and I hate to add he sleeps around with all the whores from our pack, even though they're half his age. He's not being the Alpha we need four months ago we began getting small rogue attacks, which he never dealt with. He's a shadow of himself now he can't stand to look at me but still cares about Jazzy (Jasmine) my sister so I guess he's not all left us.
He says I remind him too much of my mother and he can't stand to be around me. I don't look like my mother but I guess I act like her that's probably the reason. Our mother taught me Spanish because she was born in Spain, so I'm teaching Jazzy, it's part of us and I want to keep it that way. Plus if I need to win an argument I can just yell in Spanish and no one will understand. Mum would've liked it.
I've always been keen on art I love to paint or Sketch, my father and mother made me a studio outside so if I'm not trying to help a pack that don't like me I'm always either there or in the woods where I made a memorial ice sculpture Of mum and Jazzy and I hang out there a lot.

Liam's POV

My brother and I are Crown Princes' of the Werewolf Kingdom. We could of taken over as Kings' at the age of 20 but we didn't want to rule without our mate. We are the only children to King Lance Dyer and Queen Christina Dyer our mother is not originally from this realm she was from Illyria she is a Pegasus shifter which she is also Queen of. We have no siblings our Aunt Allison is 27yrs. When my parents our out of office we oversea our pack do all the things Alphas do. Our mother has powers fire, shield and healing our father has the power to control Lightning, but Lucas and I don't have any powers which we're ok with less to control. My wolf Arto is the fastest wolf, my brother is bigger and heavier in weight slightly so he's the muscle but we both have muscular builds like our father's.