Chapter 1.

Picture of Alesha and Pearl her white jumpsuit when she shifts back to her human form. Bellow is Jasmine and her wings her green velvet dress when she shrinks her wings back inside. Song by Kelly Clarkson Stronger.

Alesha's POV

I'm up and groan I'm not a morning person but since my father no longer gives a dam about his pack someone has to its 6:15am I go to my bathroom get out of my pjs and take a shower once I've washed and shaved I dry myself and my hair is naturally wavy but unlike the rest of my family my hair is white I don't know why but I hate getting my hair cut I only trim it myself so it's down to my butt. Once my hairs dry I put it into two Dutch plaits and brush and floss my teeth. I change into workout gear and go to check the boundary line with other guards.
***
It was all clear today no threat so far mother always warned us stay away from humans and after Jazzy and I felt her excruciating death I will be avoiding them like the plague. I fly back with just my wings I don't shift fully. I then go and do some paperwork that took me a while to figure out. After two hours my hand was cramping and I left my father's office to get Jazzy up and ready for the day.

"Sissy practice magic." I smile and nod "once you've eaten your breakfast. "¿Qué te gustaría para el desayuno?" What would you like for breakfast? I asked she replied in Spanish. "Huevos revueltos y tocino." Scrambled eggs and Bacon. I beamed in pride. "Bein hecha Jazzy." I excitedly say and she jumps up and down she got it right she's a quick learner with anything. Once I made her breakfast Rachel a pack whore who obviously slept with my father last night comes down into the kitchen wearing his blue button up shirt that reaches mid thigh on her and her nest of a hair. Both Jazzy and I sneer at her. Jazzy comes right out with. "Why do you look dragged through woods. You don't live here." I stand in front of my sister Rachel can be a right bitch to pups in the pack. I cross my arms expecting an answer. "Hhhmmmfff fuck you lot after last night I need food your dad let me tell you..." "I don't think you'll want to finish that sentence if you do you'll pay for it maybe even with your pathetic life slut and less of the language there's two ladies here." She sneered and screamed at me as she lunged with her claws shifted I speared her abdomen with a thick shard of ice, she grunted and cried in pain as she fell to the ground it won't kill her, her wolf will heal her. "Never attack out of anger Rachel did you learn nothing in training. Now get out you can sleep with our father but you will not eat in our house go home we don't serve strays." She didn't leave immediately I was fed up with her face I formed a small ice wall and using all my power pushed it into her pushing her out of our home as Jazzy celebrated "sissy got wolf, sissy got wolf." I shook my head but smiled at her. "Ok, ok now we will practice magic later why don't you go and play with your friends and later you can meet me in the studio." I bent down and hugged her before she skipped out of the house in search of her friends. I cleaned the dishes and put away our breakfast as dad came down to the bar to get some alcohol I ignored him I don't want to fight this early. "Where's that girl I was with?" Wow he can't even remember the whores he sleeps with I shrug my shoulders "she couldn't stay, she needed to find her manners." I left before I got my head chewed off.

I went to set up a fun day for the pups we need laughter it's been a real crappy seven months a lot of people believe I killed my mother because I was the last to see her. Mum and I were just flying around it had been a week since we last let our Phoenix's out. She never got to teach Jazzy how to fly our mum was hands on with us we never had a babysitter and dad was busy being an Alpha so it was the three amigos, which I preferred. Dad was fine back then he didn't drink he was busy a lot but he was always asking me about school or helping cook dinner. Death of someone you love the most changes you yes we argue now he's not violent to me but he degrades me and makes me question myself, judging me, but as soon as he hears Jazzy he calms down I wish I had the power she does with him.