Chapter 5.

Queen and Ing arrive at the Inkersdale Pack.

Queen Christina's POV

Lance and I are in our white Rolls Royce Phantom with our Beta Mark behind us and our security team as we drive off to Inkersdale territory they have no idea we are coming it makes me rub my hands like an evil genius, but on a more serious note the guts of the young girl who cleverly sent a letter to us from her pet bird genius she couldn't sent it personally she'd have been stopped at our boarders for sure plus way to raise suspicion to her father that is supposedly failing as an Alpha. Now I can't sympathise with him because I've never lost my mate but if I left Lance with our boys to raise I'd expect him to love and raise them right. "Don't worry love I'd never have abandoned our pups but no more thinking like that I don't want you thinking like that at all I'll never let anything hurt you remember." I smile and kiss his cheek I'll always remember.
The trip took just over two hours our convoy of cars pulled up to an old three story stone house with old gates already open with ivy or whatever rooting them to the wall. Let's just say the guards on the entrance looked like they were going to faint. John our driver slowed down until Lance ordered him to drive on no doubt they would've mind-linked this poor Alpha. It was a smallish pack not tiny but not massive either the scenery was lovely the houses gave an old but traditional homey feel not at all unpleasant I just can't wait to meet this young girl Alesha.

John opened my husbands door and the Lance took my hand as we left the car of course our arrival sparked curious glances from this pack. My Pegasus Ariella caught sight of a young woman upstairs she's not a wolf could that have been Alesha. I saw her pet bird as the young woman came out of the house behind an older man quickly fastening his shirt hmm he was maybe my husbands age it's almost afternoon is he only getting up now. The young girl caught my eye at first I thought she had light grey eyes but no they weren't white they looked like shimmering diamonds now I'm jealous of her eye colour, she had a pale polished complexion she was maybe 5ft 9 in height she had white hair beautiful it suited her complexion it was long thick hair I noticed it sat just above her butt. A even smaller girl held her hand and shied away from us she was just too cute I always wanted girls not that I don't love my sons but it wasn't meant to be.

Alesha's POV

I can't believe it they're here but I only sent the message yesterday I feel bad for not telling my father about it in a way but then I'd have been told to go away or crawl under a rock or something. The Queen was staring at me, the Queen staring at me she really was beautiful she smiled kindly to me and Jazzy who had no idea who was in front of us so I could feel her fear as a strange man and woman entered our pack and our father was actually outside. I smiled and bowed my head to the King and Queen out of respect my father stood in front of me so I can't tell his face but he stood like a freakin statue he didn't bow or anything so disrespectful even the rest of the pack bowed, at this moment I was ashamed of him. When the Queen saw Sky land on my shoulder I petted her and the Queen and King whispered words I couldn't hear I don't know if my pack could hear them with their wolf hearing. I next looked at the King he was really tall more built than my father used to be before he lost his muscle weight. He had a slightly greying beard but they both screamed Royalty.
I didn't even realise the King was talking to my father until my father stepped aside leaving me and Jazzy facing the King and Queen. "What are your names young ladies?" The Queen asked as she stepped away from her husband to stand directly in front of me, I gulped but she looked friendly enough. "My names Alesha Vander and this is my little sister Jasmine Vander your majesty." I curtsied and Jazzy hid even further behind me the Queen bent down and looked to my side and held out her hand for Jazzy to shake it. Jazzy shook her head no. "Jazzy say hi the Queen won't hurt you" I reassure her as she cautiously takes a step to the left still somewhat behind me I turn my body to the side and take her left hand as she shakes the Queens hand the non smiling King lifts his lip in a slight smile. "Well aren't you adorable Jasmine I love what you've done with your hair." Jazzy smiled slightly getting a little bit more confident "sissy did it when I woke up. Your Sleen también debas ser Luna como mamá" the Queen gave me a confused help me look I smiled. "Your majesty our mother was Spanish so Jazzy was asking you that you must be Luna too like mummy was, and Jazzy speak English with the King and Queen ok." She nodded and gripped my hand tighter. "Well yes I am also Luna of the Royal pack Jasmine." "Call me Jazzy Luna I like Jazzy more." "Ahh ok Jazzy." After the slightly awkward greeting. The king stood next to his wife his hand on her hip. "So Alesha it's nice to put a face to the name this must be your father. Alpha.." my father replied "Alpha Daxon Vander your majesty, may I ask what brought you both to our pack." Oh boy here it comes find me a hole to be buried in. The King replied whilst the Queen didn't glare at him but watched him suspiciously "of course Alpha Daxon It has come to our attention that due to horrible circumstance your pack has been under regular attacks from rogues we are here to see how you have handled these incidents and why there are more and more deaths in your ranks if you are handling the situation that is." There goes the unsaid question everyone knows the answer to this but let's see if dad tells the truth or lies. "Your majesties I assure you my pack works very hard and I have changed routines on guard duty regularly." Lies but I should've thought of that you see he's Alpha so why can't he step up when there is no royalty in front of him. "Hmmm I'm not buying it Alpha Daxon your not telling us everything do not paint me as a fool." The Queen is badass get him. "Alesha, Jazzy do you feel your pack is learning and dealing with your rogue attacks?" Dad sent a glare my way but I won't lie to my King and Queen even if he scars me again. "No your majesty" gasps from our pack was all I heard but it's true and they know it.
My father snarled at me I felt the vibration of his anger through my body inside I was terrified but I kept a cool face Jazzy meanwhile whimpered and hid behind me again. "What dad, mum always said I mustn't tell lies." I rebuke back oh I'm in for it the Queen and King looked amused and almost proud. "Well can we talk somewhere more private or would you rather humiliate yourself more outside Alpha Daxon?"  The King asked.