Chapter 22.

Alesha's workout gear and her vogue hiking boots. Right is Lena's workout outfit. Bellow is the wolf stalking Alesha. Don't stop the music by Rihanna Lyrics.

Warning ⚠️ mature scene at the beginning.

Alesha's POV

"Stop it!" I giggle as Lucas assaults my ribs "I don't know what your talking about fiancé stop what." My eye began to water and my stomach aches from all the laughing. "STOP IT I'M TICKLISH, Stop I can't breathe." I pant as Liam walks ahead of us "Liam tell him." I can't take anymore of this. "Sorry baby Lucas needs to hear how badly you want him to stop." "I already... said I'm ticklish... Stop." I say between giggles it's harder to talk and breathe they're killing me. "What will you do if I do stop angel?" I'd slap him if I wasn't struggling to breathe right now. "Tut tut so violent angel." "Stay out... of my head." I squeak out. He finally stops once we reach our room and I lean against the cold wall getting my lungs to breathe again.
Liam tugs me inside the room gently takes my chin so I'm looking up at him, and presses me into the wall with his mouth firmly encasing mine his tongue begging for entrance my right hand pulls at his neck as he begins to hoist me up the wall I gasp as me feet leave the floor he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue inside as we duel I wrap my legs around his waist his hands holding my butt up as I feel his eagerness below. I look over to see Lucas watching us jerking himself off. I moan loudly and almost laugh to find them groaning in sync. I fiddle with Liam's jeans and quickly yank them down as his hand slips up through the material of my shirt cupping over the fabric of my bra my nipple hardened in response I gaze back over to see Lucas on the bed looking fiercely at me, I push at Liam's boxers as he shoves my hand above my head I whine into his mouth on protest. I can feel him smiling. He moves from my mouth to his mark as I'm left breathless from our kiss. He makes quick work of my jeans and shirt now I'm only in my underwear, the heat from his body makes me ignore my cold back.
He reaches inside my pants I moan as he reaches my wet centre "please babe" he rubs his hand over my mound to tease me further I grind against him until he gives in and I feel his finger and thumb pinch my clit I mewl pressing his body into my cleavage as I continue to grind against his fingers I hear a muffled moan as his breath tickles my chest. "Bring her over now." Lucas demands as he lie on the bed fully erect. As we approach the bed I hear a tear and feel a sudden tug as my pants are ripped off by Lucas who quickly unclasps my bra and Liam throws it across the room. "She smells too dam intoxicating take her now." As Lucas almost yells I feel his hands on my waist and almost scream as I'm impaled below. As Liam moves his hand from my core I whine but soon his fingers are replaced by Lucas who without hesitation roughly pushes two fingers inside stretching my walls Liam bends down between my legs licking me out his tongue mixed with Lucas's fingers drive me on as I grip Liam's hair pushing him into me Lucas leaves my core and after a few seconds pass he pinches my nipples my head falls back onto his chest my legs tighten around Liam's head as I feel the amazing pressure in my stomach tighten "babes I can't... I need" I groan as I feel Liam enter me one hand on my hip the other on the mattress holding him up. I grip his ass as he lifts me up into him pushing me back down on Lucas. They pump relentlessly at a bruising pace neither are gentle Lucas squeezes my breast before massaging my nipples.  My legs lift higher on Liam's waist as I feel his dick pump my g-spot I hear both Arto and Atom growl sending me over the age I lift my head and scream 'yes' feeling my release Liam fucks my mouth with the same matched ferocity as their fucking I hold on to Liam's shoulders as I feel Lucas begin to stiffen below he moans into my hair as I feel his release and with his brother's release they really are twins "tight baby" Liam grits out as his balls tighten and his warm jets shoot inside as he collapses on top of me both of them sweaty and exhausted although usually I accept their weight, I can't take it and begin to push Liam shoulders to get him off but he's too heavy he pants looking up. "Liam your hurting me please." I pout as he pulls out I wince in pain I thought I wasn't suppose to hurt down there anymore. Lucas lifts me off him and I feel cold.
"Baby are you ok I'm sorry let me have a look" for some reason I got mad I don't want him to look down there. "I'M FINE, I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK." This irritated them. "But you just said you were sore angel." I got up ignoring them and grabbed my robe tying it around me before going to the far end of the bed I felt like my pelvis was on fire it was horrible but I won't let them see.
"I SAID I'M FINE GO TO SLEEP." "What's wrong your acting weird angel if Liam hurt you at least let us have a look." I ignored them I turned on my side and pretended I was asleep. To be honest I don't know why it hurt all of a sudden I just didn't want to have sex again. They began arguing with me but I hugged a cushion to ease the pain a little and eventually I fell asleep.
                                                                                  ***
I woke up alone in our bed I touched the mattress it was cold so they were gone for some time why'd they leave without telling me. I frowned thinking I did something wrong it wasn't my fault I was sore. Stupid mates I get up flinging the cover off as I slam the bathroom door and shove off my robe I take a comforting bath and play with my ring I don't like that they just left me. I groan and drop my head back onto the bath headrest. The bath does help with the pain I was feeling I swear my emotions are starting to freak me out, maybe I just need a run I tried asking Pearl what's wrong with me but she was suspiciously even more quiet than usual. With my link I try linking Lena maybe she'll go on a run with me I haven't had a run in so long. "Hey L-Alesha what's up" I smirk she still finds it hard calling me Alesha. "Hey wanna go for a run in like 20 minutes." "Sure beats training I'll be over then." I unplug the bath feeling much better I twist my hair up into a messy bun and tie it in place once I dry my body I brush my teeth and find my cherry blossom workout outfit along with my hiking boots.