Chapter 10.

Picture of Liam and Lucas right is Alesha in her gown. Song Like A Prayer by Madonna.

Alesha's POV

I shake my head no I definitely heard him correctly "I'm WHAT" I start to freak out yelling Spanish "QUÉ, no, no, no, no, no ahora realmente se. Han equivicado de chica. Nunca guío a nadie." I was yelling WHAT, no, no, no, no, no now they have really got the wrong girl. I never lead anyone. One of them the taller one grips my arms shaking me out of my daze. "Baby I have no idea what you just said but it's going to be alright whoever your scared of we'll protect you. He'll die a painful death I assure you." The other twin came around behind me wrapping his arms around my waist my little sister didn't know what to do she stood facing me to my side. With both their arms around my sparks make me feel like I was on fire but it also relaxed me I slumped my tense shoulders all my adrenalin gone I leaned into the one in front as the twin behind me gripped my waist tighter.
"I'm ok now this is awkward but what are your names?" I asked they chuckled nervously the one behind me released my waist and came in front of me next to his brother rubbing his messy hair so sexy my startled eyes why say that Pearl now I'm thinking it. "I'm Liam baby." The taller one winked I smiled looking away shyly the other one laughed to my reaction "I'm Lucas angel." I nod my head "I'm Alesha but you, ah probably already knew that um this is Jasmine or Jazzy as she's known." I pull her in front of me to give me some distance from my hot distracting mates'. I have two mates holly shit it's only dawning on me now. "Angel you have such beautiful unique eyes they were grey and now they shine like diamonds." Lucas said I lowered my gaze away from them and heard their father and mother come down. Her sons must've mind-linked her the news because next thing I know I'm squealing in shock as she screams spinning us both really fast. "FINALLY I HAVE A DAUGHTER!" I smile embarrassingly as she clears way and this is the first time I saw the King really smile he lifted me under my arms and hugged me I heard growls and knew who they were from "welcome to the family Alesha I don't know who's more happy your mates' or mine." I giggle as he sets me down. "Now you will of course be joining our pack Alesha and as her sister Jasmine you can too. Would you like to live here with your sister?" The King asked Jazzy who didn't need anytime to think about it she screamed and jumped up near me wanting picked up so I lifted her onto my hip. "Yup, Yup, yup I stay with sissy always." I smiled at my sister and set her down again as the King and Queen held a hand each and lifted the giggling girl in the air. I swallowed a lump in my throat nervously I'm alone with Liam and Lucas my mates'.
"Baby why don't we go join the rest of the party I know my brother and I need to dance with our fine Ass mate." I looked away nervously again at Liam's emphasis on my ass. I nod my head not maintaining eye contact with them. "Umm sure." They come to my sides and hold out both elbows I slip my hands through and lightly grip holly moley they have huge biceps and they're not even flexing ok calm down don't need to get so hot and bothered.
Once back in the ball of course all eyes are on us I look up and and frown I don't see the monster Jazzy excitedly points to me from the Queens throne she's enjoying a sit on whilst the King and Queen stand together smiling at us as slow music begins to play Liam takes the lead first twirling me through a dance and then the next song plays another slow one so Lucas twirls me next they're both fine dancers but then duh they've probably been trained to dance I'm going to stop thinking now and just enjoy it.

My mates' brought me up to the stage Jazzy took my hand and the King brought out the painting it was incased in a black box with a silver ribbon attached. "Love we've come a long way I still remember the first day I saw you Ariella saved the pups from a vampire attack, when I saw you flee I panicked and then you got trapped in that wire you were so scared I didn't know then just how much I loved you thankfully you no longer fear me." Some of the audience laughed a little the Queen smiled adoringly to husband. "Christina we weren't always perfect but we were perfect for one another here's an early birthday present my love." She kissed him and tried to lift it but realised it was heavy so she lay it flat on the floor and untied the ribbon opened up the box and gasped. I held my breath with a nervous smile on my face. "It's me I can't believe you took a picture without me seeing it but who." She looked around "Alesha, sweetie did you paint this?" I nodded my face blushing "AAAHHHH" I jumped as she squealed my mates took my hands again to comfort me. "Best present ever I never thought I'd say that about my face but how did you have time to paint whilst we were there Alesha. "Remember when Jazzy always wanted you to show her your powers I had her do that." She shook her head sneaky smile plastered her lips "very, very sneaky sweetie." I shrugged innocently my mates chuckled beside me. They took a closer look whilst I exhaled a breath I was holding she likes it I'm safe.