Chapter 21.

Alesha's new Art Studio gifted by her mates'. Then dun, dun no teardrop engagement ring. Song by Savage Garden - I knew I loved You.

Alesha's POV

We walked across the training fields my confusion and curiosity spiking I looked up to my mates' they had small smiles on their faces but continued walking "what's with the faces?" I had enough of silence and where is everyone. "You'll see soon enough angel." Great cryptic as ever they chuckled and I huffed "stay out of my head that's not fair." They shook their heads in enjoyment adding to my frustration. What the hell is wrong with me I'm sure it's a good surprise so why am I thinking like a bitch I exhaled a large breath to erase my sudden frustration and was greeted by a modern newly built two story building this wasn't here when I first arrived to the pack. Lights were on inside and the Liam handed me keys. "What's this and when was this building made or am I blind because it wasn't here before." "Baby why don't you open the door to your new private space." "Ok" my new private space is an entire building my smile widened like the evil genius smile. Once I unlocked the door I immediately saw a massive island in the middle of the room, there were different sized blank canvasses still to be taken out of their plastic on the floor by the wall.
A royal blue coloured sofa (couch) to the far left of the room with a modern style kitchenette attached. I walked in and begun my quiet investigation I knew my mates' were close behind me but they kept a good distance. There was a small toilet area behind the kitchen. Once I had saw everything downstairs I glanced at my mates' they half smiled at my excited face and ushered me off with their hands "go on angel you haven't seen it all yet we'll wait down here for your opinion on your new studio." I squealed and happily ran up the stairs I felt like a little girl again this was a humongous amazing gift.
Upstairs was just as modern there was two massive rooms on either side of the stairs both practically empty but the cool thing was in both rooms the far right walls were made of triple pane glass and I could actually see my mates' downstairs they were unaware I was watching them they were in conversation Lucas pointed to Liam and Liam patted his breast pocket of his jacket I shrugged it off. These two rooms will make perfect galleries plenty of room to paint AAHHH I can't wait to get started. I walked back down the stairs my heart leapt as my mates' both looked back to me, they became serious suddenly to be honest it was scaring me a little did I do something wrong.

"Angel do you want to know something we have not told you before?" I nod eagerly "what's going on?" They smiled lovingly down at me. "Do you know what our thoughts were when we first saw you at our parent's jubilee ball." I shook my head words failing me making me feel sick would they just spit it out. "You made us nervous baby no girl has ever had that power over us. Our wolves were howling wanting to already mate you but we struggled with talking to you, you are so beautiful and the way you love Jazzy we already know you'll be an incredible mother to our pups or chicks." "We always wanted to find you but you ended up finding us don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad those rogues attacked your pack because had they not you would never have needed our parents help and they would probably never thought to invite you to the ball so we could meet. We promise to always be with you, and love you forever." Then they both got down on one knee I took a step back in shock. Liam took out a small black shiny box. My eyes widened as it opened to reveal a large teardrop diamond engagement ring. "Will you do us the honour of becoming our wife angel?" I looked from their eyes to the ring several times my heart rate spiked the two men that helped me go from insecure in my decisions to feeling more and more confident. They make me feel beautiful and not the freak of the pack. I nodded my head and kneeled in front of them hugging them "Yes , Yes I will marry you I love you both." "We love you baby more than you'll ever know." They both took my lips in a hungry passionate kiss their tongues duelling with mine it was all beautiful Liam placed the ring on my ring finger and kissed it they both scented their marks earring a lustful moan from me as my fingers lightly stroked the napes of their necks goosebumps appearing from my touch. I then heard the door open and a screaming Jazzy was the first one through the door I'm still on the floor at this point, jazzy ran up to me hugging my side I moved my right hand to stroke her back. "Hey Jazzy what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed?" I looked outside and darkness had fallen how'd I miss that.
All of a sudden Christina, Lance and Allison Lucas and Liam's Aunt along with our betas Joel and Lena walked in hand in hand with massive grins on their faces. "Congratulations Lu- Alesha your glowing let's see the ring girl." I proudly held out my hand for her to inspect the ring. "Well from my non-existent experience they're keepers that's a glam ring I bet you didn't expect this at all." I shook my head smiling hugging her it's great to have a friend "no I didn't even know this building was here I'm still blown away with everything saying I'm engaged feels strange I don't think I'll get used to it but they're so good to me." My mates' stop talking with Joel at this moment to kiss my cheeks that warm up and I can feel the blush take over. "My god can you guys stop I'm trying to have a girly chat right now there are children present." I laugh "ok come with me you two." I took Jazzy and Lena over to the sofa and Christina joined in. "MY DAUGHTER AAHH FINALLY I thought they'd loose their nerves, it was taking them forever to ask you sweetie." I frowned "you knew they had this planned?" "Of course my boys can't hide anything from me did I cross a line sweetie?" She looked hurt from my questioning a part of me was mad she knew and didn't tell me but I also understand why she didn't it was for Lucas and Liam to surprise me. "No you didn't I just would've liked a heads up is all I'm not good with surprises." "Well if it's any consolation I hated not telling you I can't keep a secret to save my life so I even surprised myself."
We ordered pizza and just bantered between each other my mates' sat on either side of me their hands on my thighs. I took Jazzy to bed as Sky found us and flew above us.