Chapter 3.

Jazzy's outfit right is Alesha's outfit for the day Sky bellow with her leather message anklets. Song by Glee - Get it right Lyrics.

Alesha's POV

I woke up with something on my arm I looked over to see my little sister curled up her back facing me. She must've felt my movement and sleepily opened her eyes "sissy got hurt" she then hugged me Jazzy's always been a sweet little girl. I hug her back and smile my face doesn't hurt doing it with my free hand I gently feel my face it's healed thanks Pearl. She yawns in my head she'll need time to rest so I won't shift for at least half the day. "Estoy bien mariquita, ¿cuándo entraste?" I asked Jazzy, I'm alright sissy, when did you come in? "Cuando me cambié a la cama no te vi el resto del día, así que vine aquí." When I got changed for bed I didn't see you rest of day so came here.

We both got up and I told her to grab her towel and take a shower, she left and I took a fast shower I wrapped my towel around my body and Jazzy came in her towel I lowered the shower head for her set a perfect temperature. "Ok I'm going to dry my hair Jazzy shout if you need help ok." She can wash herself now. "Yup, yup sis." She took off her towel and climbed into the tub for her shower I left leaving the door open. I put on clean underwear, brushed my hair leaving it damp I pulled it into a thick ponytail. Like Jazzy I have thick hair as well as super long. I put on my navy and floral halter neck playsuit. I don't often wear makeup unless I'm going out so I spray myself and once Jazzy comes out semi dry I help her into her room and put on a casual oversized jumper and skinny jeans it is Autumn but me having snow and ice power I don't feel the cold so I can wear summer outfits even though we're no longer in summer.
We brush our teeth then I make Jazzy and I breakfast thankfully it wasn't interrupted by one of our father's whores. "You go see your friends and then we'll hang out in the studio." She pouted and stomped her right foot. "No I wanna fly." I sigh "Jazzy I cant fly my Phoenix is tired she was hurt bad yesterday she needs to sleep, tomorrow I promise we'll go for a fly but we'll draw and paint today is that alright. She still held her pout but looked as if she was thinking, a decisive nod came next. "Fine but pinky swear tomorrow we fly." I smile and shake her finger with my pinky. "I swear" I walked her to the outdoor play area which had a big sand area to play in. Toys swings basically every kids dream. My mum had the area created because it wasn't safe for them in the woods were rogues could easily take a pup not being watched. The parents watch their pups we also have cameras outside it.
I go into the woods I need to hunt for Sky I go to my hunting tree take out a sharp knife Sky locates her prey then flys back to guide me in. She spotted a small rabbit but it would feed her all day. It was about to run back down it's burrow but I grabbed it and killed it with the knife I skinned it and chopped it into chunks for Sky. "Ok Sky dinner's up." I stood up and stepped back a signal for her to start eating she happily began to feast I looked around using my Phoenix sight to make sure we were alone there was no threats I could easily see my sister playing hide and seek in the play area with her friends. When Sky was done she flew back up onto my shoulder and rubbed her head in thanks.
I walked into my studio and using a small peace of paper wrote a letter to the King and Queen politely asking for their help in assisting my pack and trying to get my idiot father to be the Alpha again I wrote briefly why, about his Mate's death and him stepping away from his authority, the attacks we've had. I finished it with my name thanking them. I folded the small letter several times wrapped a ribbon around it cut the long ends off. "Sky settle." She flew down onto my desk in front of me. I can't send any wolf to go into the King and Queens territory without them telling my father or possibly getting killed by royal guards so I'll send it the old fashioned way. I secure it into Sky's leather anklet ring and tie the ribbon around the loop. I pat my shoulder and she hops on I go deep into the woods with a clearing through the trees, my Phoenix talks to Sky. "Go to the Castle for King or Queen." She squawks in understanding I pull my head to the side and she flies off at super speed. I exhale a breath I hope she gets there, I hope the King and Queen help or at least tell me what to do. Our Beta doesn't do much but train the warriors and go on century duty.
I admire the Queen so much her being different from the people she rules over and they accept her. I don't particularly feel accepted, my mother was but that was because she was my dad's mate so they had no choice but to accept their fated Luna. They don't mind Jasmine but she's a kid so why wouldn't they. I know when my father finds royalty at his door informing him I asked for help he'll have my guts but I'm doing it for him, for everyone I wasn't trained in being an Alpha or Luna let alone a mother that I now have to take on with Jazzy but I don't regret her she's my only friend in this dump. It's hard raising a four year old, I mean I helped look after her since she was born but it's very different now I can't just go off and do my own thing I have to be mum, trainer, protector and sister and that's just to Jazzy I have to make sure my pack's safe. My hands fist my hair in frustration. I can't do this I need help I understand if the King and Queen can't or won't help me I'll just have to endure this until my dad stops screwing whores and finds his second chance mate. Who will never ever replace our mother but I hope she's nice at least if she's out there.