Chapter 32: Stay In My Arms

Jungkook smiled and agreed to see Jimin soon. Even through his endless and painful tears, he didn't expect to smile even once as he went through this. He set his phone down beside him after the call and looked towards the door. Counting the seconds until he would be able to distract himself completely with Jimin's existence.

     Jimin managed to leave the building on his own. Wearing a small backpack that carried many necessities for this little midnight adventure with Jungkook and making sure he didn't let anyone know he was leaving for the night just so they wouldn't track him down. If he was messy with his escape, the Director would find anything out of place in order to lead himself to Jimin. Knowing how crazy the Director would become the second Jimin was absent, the famous model made sure he left no traces behind.

      A long eternity welcomed the young man as he laid awake. Hoping Jimin would arrive at that very second; the Jungkook didn't want to be alone to dwell further on how Yoongi didn't choose him at the end and left. Just like that, the stability in his life walked away and Jungkook was only trying his best to dry the tears he shed while he was still drunk.

     After a while, there was finally a knock at the door. The apartments allowed outside visitors to enter the buildings but never allowed them inside the rooms without the knowledge of the ones who lived inside. Jimin stood at Jungkook's door; wearing a black beanie to hide his own hair color, a red sweater, and a face mask with sunglasses. The man stood in front of Jungkook's door, glancing at the address on his phone over and over again to make sure this was it.

     Within seconds, Jungkook opened his eyes to a gentle knock on the door. He dried his tears once again and smiled to himself; not realizing that the intoxication left his face turning as red as the roses that were decorated all over his room. Jungkook stood up and reached the door; stumbling and losing his balance along the way until he pulled the door open so abruptly. In seconds, his eyes latched onto Jimin once his own body was pressed against the door.

     "Jimin... Ji... Jimin!" Jungkook said happily as Jimin smiled and stepped in, but quickly caught onto the strong scent of soju off of his special partner's body.

      "Jungkook, have you been drinking?" Jimin asked and suddenly caught Jungkook once he leaned forward to hug him. "Ah, I'll take that as a yes..."

      "I missed you... it's been... it's been so... so hard for me recently!" Jungkook continued to stumble over his words as Jimin quickly guided Jungkook from the entrance and closed the door. Hearing it chime seconds after to auto lock.

      "Oh, Jungkook, if I knew you were this drunk, I wouldn't have come here expecting to be fucked the moment I got here," Jimin whispered as Jungkook began to laugh and look at the older man. "I brought lube for nothing..."

      "What?! No... we can still have fun. I'll touch you and fuck you good!" Jungkook chuckled, but Jimin only kept guiding him until he set him down over the bed once more. "Jimin... I want to touch you...""

      "No, we can't do that when you're intoxicated like this. Rest and I'll be here to take care of you," Jimin made sure his words were clear to the young man and longed for him to understand completely. Jimin respected his special partner too much and knew that taking advantage of him was something he didn't want at all. So, he remained there with Jungkook over the bed and began to feel happy just with the man in his presence.

      "Jimin... Oh, Jimin! It's been such a long day... I've never felt so... so alone!" Jungkook's slow words dragging on in his speech left Jimin to giggle. Finally removing his disguise and the small backpack he carried before he chose to sit next to the young man. Caressing his shoulder softly with his gentle fingers.