Chapter 18: An Eerie Man

Jungkook arrived at the studio that morning. He was very sure of his day after talking to Jimin just last night. All he focused on doing today was taking care of two new appointments and deleting the footage of himself from the day before. He woke up without stress or confusion weighing him down and was finally able to focus on his work like he always hoped for. Jimin would occasionally come across his mind, but not enough to suffocate him and leave him becoming distracted most of the time. Jungkook did wonder about Jimin, but he was less clingy than he normally would be.

      Jungkook stepped into the lobby of the building where he noticed that the studio was unlocked once again and there sat Kim Taehyung at the desk.

       "Taehyung?" Jungkook called out and stepped in to see the smile over the older's face light up the room quicker than the sun could. "Did... did I leave the door unlocked again? I was sure of it, I-"

      "Nope! Yoongi dropped me off here and gave me the key. He will be here later, he just had to make a trip back home. He said it was important. But until then, I am the new person who works at the front desk! It's way better than being the editor, the only work I was given was for the magazine and a few lighting edits on photos. Oh, boy I can't wait for that magazine to get published and a crowd of people could run in and keep this business going! So please, hire more people before it happens...  how many times should we say this before you do it?" Taehyung asked and sat up. "Anyway, you look like you've slept well~ did you call him and clear up that cluttered head of yours?"

      "Yeah... sort of..." Jungkook said before walking over to the desk and dropping his head over it. "I feel assured now, but he also wants to see me again... and I'm not against it at all," Jungkook mentioned as Taehyung only tilted his head.

     "You're going to see him again? I thought you liked Yoongi... I guess you don't, right? I don't get it," Taehyung said into a laugh. "How do you like someone but let another man named Park Jimin; the devil himself, fiddle your holes?"

      "Fiddle my ho- Taehyung! What are you talking about? If anything, I fiddled his holes- ah, look, you got me speaking nonsense already!" Jungkook began to laugh and cover his red face over the desk. "Why would you even say it like that? And why would you think I would be the bottom?"

      "You can't blame me, Jimin looks a bit intimidating. Cute at first but I bet there's horns hidden in that fluffy, blond, hair of his. He's the embodiment of Lucifer. He may not be a mean person, but he could be one in bed and that's where you confirm-"

      "Alright, enough with that!" Jungkook laughed and couldn't help but to continue hiding his red face. "Is it hard to believe I'm the top here?"

       "Eh, a little... you get very shy and turn red even with Yoongi! You're just a cute little guy, boss! You don't have to act all tough with me, don't worry I'll keep your little secret~"

       "Haha, hilarious!" Jungkook played along and let out an exhale. There, Taehyung smiled and patted the younger one over his head gently.

       "Hey, I'm only teasing! Anyway, if you ever need to relieve yourself from the confusion, we should go clubbing! Maybe after work on Saturday, how does that sound?" Taehyung wondered as Jungkook finally looked up at his friend.

       "That does sound nice... but I also have to find a time when I can go out with Yoongi too. I did say I wanted to see him... but I also want to see Jimin one night."

        "Ah, don't stress about making time for everyone! You have all the time in the world to see what you like best and that includes your feelings towards others too! I think you just want to find out who you like more, then your confusion will be no more! Take your time, but just know that I'll be available Saturday night if you want to let loose once in a while... and also because my clubbing buddy is doing his service in the military so I need someone to party with..."