Chapter 26: A Little Peculiar

Jimin continued to hug Jungkook from the back and let out a soft exhale. Trying his best to distract himself with the younger at all costs. He remained there, closing his eyes as Jungkook finally stopped scrolling through his phone and looked to the side where Jimin was pressing his head against his shoulder softly.

"Are you still a little sleepy?" Jungkook asked as he finally turned around to point his body towards Jimin and hold him by his shoulders. Watching his gaze finally fix onto his. "Your nose is a little red..."

"I-I was trying to sneeze..." Jimin lied and ran his hands up Jungkook's chest. Loving the feeling of his hands touching something so soft and warm. He wanted to bury his face onto it and sleep once more, but he knew that their passionate intercourse was over. "Jungkook... Do we have to leave?"

"Yes, we do. There's nothing more for us to do if we stay. Besides, I need to take you back. You must be a busy person tomorrow so I can't steal you for another night," Jungkook told Jimin. Realizing that Jimin didn't want to go back to his own place and wanted to stay with the one he kept things very intimate with.

Jungkook was confused at how clingy Jimin became. Surely even after sex, people in such a 'special' relationship wouldn't get this touchy and clingy, right? Jungkook couldn't tell if it was right or wrong–due to his lack of experience on anything related to sex– but aside from that, he found himself worrying a little about Jimin deep down. Was he lying about a sneeze? And what was that fear striking through his eyes the moment Jungkook woke him up with a simple touch under the chin? Jungkook wasn't too curious since he understood their special relationship completely. He only wondered if Jimin understood it too.

Eventually, the two washed up separately and were finally in the car. Jimin kept his head pressed against the car seat and kept looking out the window in silence. He didn't want to go back, but he couldn't dare to tell Jungkook why. Jimin knew if he stayed with Jungkook until sunrise, that would only complicate things more. For the sake of the young man, Jimin chose not to make his life difficult at all. If he stayed, he would have to explain more and Jimin feared trusting another soul. So he sucked it up and closed his eyes as his head pressed against the window. Looking at the buildings passing by as if he was suffocating in one place on the inside while he seemed to be fine on the outside.

Jungkook kept looking at Jimin at every stop. He didn't know what to say. For the two, conversations about anything were rare since they would mostly talk about intimate topics instead of getting to know each other better. But when they would run off the trail of what they normally talk about, Jimin would switch the conversation back into a more seductive one that left Jungkook to wonder if he could talk to Jimin normally at times. The devil in his eyes was silent outside of sex and he couldn't do nothing about it since they were only two souls that touched when they could. Restricting many personal conversations but keeping them close enough they wouldn't feel like strangers towards each other.

Jungkook knew he didn't have to worry about the celebrity, but he did deep down. He wondered why Jimin's job was such a topic not mentioned, he wondered why Jimin wanted to stay with him until the sun rose but he sat there and brushed it off. Knowing if he brought it up, the dull look will only return to Jimin's face and the atmosphere would be ruined. Jungkook kept his distance at first since all he knew about Jimin so far was that he was a tempting man that always kept him wrapped around his finger.

When they parked discreetly around the back of the building, Jimin opened his eyes and let out a sigh before turning to Jungkook. Breaking away from his silence and keeping a smirk over his face. Showing Jungkook his devilish behavior when on the inside, he was scared to return to his penthouse and drown further in his memories that left him crying at night. He wanted to be happy as he slept, but he knew he couldn't be too spoiled towards the man he wanted to keep.