Chapter 10: Sweetheart~

WARNING: SOME EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD (not a lot)

After a long day, Jungkook finally laid in bed and fought back the urge to sleep. He refused to count sheep as his mind still travelled around the thought of Jimin. Not even once was he ever given a chance to relax his mind because then, he would see nothing but the smile of the older model, filling his thoughts.

"For just this once... please..." Jungkook whispered to himself in a soft exhale. Hoping to clear his mind in order to sleep. So, he reached for a pillow and placed it over his exposed chest where his muscles pressed against the soft cotton pillowcase as well as his hips just hiding underneath his black underwear.

With the pillow sitting over his toned body, he found it easier to fall asleep. Ever since he began to live alone, he found comfort in imagining someone was sleeping on his chest. It was enough to ease his lonely mind and push him into a deep sleep after a long day like this one.

Jungkook hugged the pillow over his body and tried to think of other things aside from Jimin. Park Jimin was the constant symphony that never hit a wrong note as it serenaded a beautiful tune on repeat. In no way did it ever make Jungkook tired, but it did tend to latch onto the lonely side of the young photographer's life and tease him over and over again. Jungkook was a lonely man, but never in his life did it bother him until Jimin came around.

That night, Jungkook drifted into sleep, hugging the pillow over his chest and tilting his head to the side in order to face away from the pillow. As he finally found himself counting sheep, his mind didn't rest. It was still up and running even when the boy drifted into a long sleep; exhausted from the overwhelming thoughts that surrounded Jimin in his mind.

In his dream, the grip he had on the pillow over his body slowly began to rise until he felt gentle skin laying over his own. In a moment his body was intertwined with this presence, he felt a heartbeat fall in sync with his. Suddenly, kisses sprinkled along his neck until this called to the younger's attention.

"Did I wake you, Jeon Jungkook?" A soft and familiar voice spoke out to him. A voice as smooth as silk and soft as a harp being strummed.

With the tempting sound and sensation calling out to him, Jungkook turned his head to finally face who laid over him and in seconds, his eyes met with the angel who had been teasing his mind all week.

"Jimin..."

"The way you say my name... oh how I love it~" Jimin whispered and leaned in to kiss along Jungkook's neck, but never on the lips. With that, Jungkook slid his hands up Jimin's body to feel that he too was only in his underwear.

Such a tempting feeling overcame Jungkook at that moment. Was this wet dream another call from his loneliness? The younger one knew this was too good to be true and knew this was only a dream.

"This is a dream... isn't it?" Jungkook thought but even in his mind, his thoughts were amplified and he was able to hear his own voice. Including Jimin in his dreams

"Shhh..." Jimin hushed the younger and slid his hand down to Jungkook's crotch before his gentle hands stroked his bulge upwards. "I'm all yours for the night.... be gentle with me... please, Jungkook~"

Jimin's whispers were tempting. Every sensual word slipping off Jimin's plump and cherry red lips were enough to make Jungkook hard. It was almost as if he could feel Jimin's gentle fingers tracing along his erection and his plump lips kissing his neck so gently. This was the feeling Jungkook craved for, but of course, he knew this was only a dream and had to contain himself when it came to seeing Jimin this way. At the end of the day, Jimin was an angel! In no way he would act like this, right? Jungkook believed it. But in no way did he imagine it.