Chapter 4: Pose

After a brief moment exchanging such caring glances, Jimin closed his brown eyes right after; breaking away the precious eye contact he shared with Jeon Jungkook and turned away with a gentle turn. The way he turned from the young boy left Jungkook speechless at how he managed to keep a gaze towards the world's most precious angel. There was no way he thought such a moment would be embedded into his busy mind, but it did and oh, how he enjoyed every second of it all.

     "The pleasure is all mine..." Jimin spoke softly and slowly pulled his soft hand away from Jungkook. "I'm so happy to finally meet you, a talented photographer who runs his own business... you don't know how impressed I am!" Jimin continued and gushed in the softest tone to his voice that sounded like a mixture of warm milk and honey in the ears of the young man standing before him.

       "I... I don't know what to say... I'm so grateful, I appreciate it!" Jungkook felt as if he spoke carefully, but unaware of his tone, Jungkook carried a gravelly tone to his deep voice that left Jimin smiling; almost as if it enticed him. "Should I show you to the studio?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin nodded his head almost instantly.

      "Please!" Jimin replied. The moment Jungkook looked up at the manager, the older man gave him the go with a simple nod. Right there, more of Jimin's team came into the studio with more of his supplies for the photoshoot such as, clothes along with kits holding his specific makeup.

      "If it's okay with you, Mr. Jeon, we'll have a small delay when getting Jimin ready. I hope that's not much of an issue for you..." Spoke up one of the stylists, but Jungkook only raised his hand and let out a smile.

      "Don't worry about it, I'm not on a tight schedule!" Jungkook assured before leading Jimin and the team into the vast room where the heart of the studio truly remained.

     Jungkook walked as Jimin caught up behind him with the stylists dragging most of the things behind him. There, they began to set up Jimin's makeup and clothing spot before the young angel could begin his shoot.

      "This is where it all happens, the studio..." Jungkook announced as Jimin took a good look around and finally locked his eyes onto Jungkook.

      "This is amazing... I don't know about you, but huge sets make me feel nervous. With this, it's not too big at all! It's just right," Jimin whispered calmly, only allowing Jungkook to hear him and no one else. "Because I get anxious about many others watching me as I work, it will only be the two of us here, is that alright with you?"

      "Oh, I don't mind at all!" Jungkook mentioned as Jimin continued to look at the huge, white, backdrop at the center of the studio along with a matching, small, staircase to sit on before pondering on the sight of it longer.

       "Mr. Jeon..." Jimin said into his soft voice before looking back at the younger. "You have an amazing set up."

       "Thank you, it's nothing much, really!"

       "If it isn't too much, I gave my team an overall plan of the shoot and advised them to bring in a few props if that's okay with you," Jimin mentioned before walking forward and turning his head to look Jungkook in the eyes.

      This is where Jungkook felt as if he couldn't say no. Of course, there was no way he would actually say that. He was more than willing to let Jimin get his way with anything since he was willing to support him, but as Jungkook thought of it, he didn't know why his only answer was 'yes', not really giving him much of a choice in his thoughts from the moment he looked the angel in his eyes.

      "Oh, that's perfect! Honestly, I don't mind at all," Jungkook replied and watched as Jimin made another sweet smile before he walked to his nearest stylist to let them know about Jungkook's decision.