Chapter 5: A Sultry Look

The more Jungkook looked into the picture on the screen, the more he began to notice the little things on how Jimin's words meant something. Every conversation meant something deeper and Jungkook knew that if he wanted to take good shots, he knew he couldn't guide Jimin further into a rabbit hole of the downsides to his job. Jungkook wanted the young model to be happy and carry the raw smile he noticed in every photoshoot before this one and at the same time, Jungkook wanted to offer an escape to Jimin just to cheer him up.

     "I don't... I don't think anyone would treat you differently if you didn't look the way you did now," Jungkook mentioned and pulled the camera away from his face before noticing the young angel's eyes light up at the sound of his response. "I think I speak for everyone when I say we all love who you are. It's the character that makes the person beautiful and your personality itself, shows how beautiful you truly are. I'm sure if you were someone else, that beauty would radiate and make you just as loved as you are now," Jungkook assured.

      Right there, the smile on Jimin's cherry red  face grew as he turned away and let out a giggle. "You're so kind, Mr. Jeon..."

      "I'm only telling the truth..." Jungkook mentioned and snapped a picture of Jimin covering his face and giggling.

       "Ah- mark that one for a personal photo... I'm sure my director wouldn't choose it for the magazine!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook only nodded his head. Respecting Jimin's wishes and not hoping to push the conversation towards his career anymore. Knowing how dull it made his face before, left Jungkook aware that such topics were a little too heavy for a professional workspace.

      "Alright..." Jungkook answered before walking up to Jimin on the bed. "Raise your hands above your head, but keep the elbows apart and lower the hands," Jungkook ordered as Jimin complied, but his hands weren't at a level Jungkook imagined... so, the younger man wanted to guide him. "Can I?"

      "Of course..." Jimin responded, setting his hands down and watching as Jungkook allowed his camera to dangle over the strap hooked over his neck before he held onto the small hands of the angel once more. This time, cupping each of Jimin's small hands within his own grasps for a brief second before raising it and keeping it at the level he imagined.

       "There... don't move..." Jungkook whispered softly into his deep voice before raising the yellow blanket up Jimin's body and setting it over his hands as if he was about to cover his face.

     In this position, Jimin's face was still available for the camera but with this closeup, the yellow blanket provided a bright tone surrounding his face. As soon as Jungkook fixed a few strands over Jimin's face, he stepped back and raised the camera up to his eyes for another picture.

      Jimin gazed at the younger. He couldn't take his eyes off of him and the red over his cheeks deepened as he looked into the camera where he was sure Jungkook was returning the stare.

     "Give me a small smile!" Jungkook mentioned as Jimin slightly smiled, leaving Jungkook to take the next few shots. After a good amount, Jungkook looked back at the photos he just took of the young model.

 After a good amount, Jungkook looked back at the photos he just took of the young model