Chapter 14: The Director

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked once more and snapped his fingers to wake Jungkook from his daydream. "Hey... are you alright? If you didn't lock the door last night, it's fine! We all make mistakes."

"Oh... is... is everything in its place? What if someone stepped in?" Jungkook worried as Taehyung only let out a scoff and shook his head.

"Then we check the surveillance footage, follow me!" Taehyung added into a cheerful voice as the smile caused his lips to form into a heart.

"Right..." Jungkook spoke to himself until his eyes blew wide and his focus bolted onto the camera surveillance above him, recording his expression when he finally realized what was in the footage from yesterday. "Fuck!"

"Language, Boss! My ears are strictly PG therefore-" suddenly Jungkook rushed past him and blocked the room to the printers and the computer that monitored all of the surveillance footage. "Excuse YOU."

"Y-You know we're in the safest town! I have nothing to fear, I'm sure nothing happened and I was just stupid to forget locking those doors!" Jungkook mentioned. Practically turning red from what he was really hiding.

"You seem as if you're hiding something... something that oddly makes me want to know about it the more you hide it in order to push the plot forward..."

"...what? What plo-"

"Move, move, move..." Taehyung repeated but watched as Jungkook only shook his head further and threw his hands around the doorway. Blocking the door from the older man. "Jungkook, what are you hiding? Hurry up and tell me before Yoongi gets here! He's like an angry –short–mom when you're hiding something from him!"

"How... how would you know that?"

"Because I'm closer to him, unlike you I'm not scared!"

"When was I ever scared?"

"Right fucking now, move!" Taehyung continued.

"I thought your ears were rated PG-! Ah- WAIT-" Instantly, Taehyung began to tickle him against the door while the younger began to laugh. "Stop! A-AH YOU HYPOCRITE!"

As soon as Jungkook sunk down while Taehyung continued to tickle him, the older man was able to reach the door knob when suddenly, he turned it and opened the door. Causing Jungkook to fall back and watch Taehyung step into the room.

"TAEHYUNG, NO!"

"What are you hiding from yesterday? There was barely anyone here other than Jimin and his team. What bad could have happened?" He rambled on. Approaching the computer when suddenly, he heard Jungkook stand up and call out to him.

"I-I... Taehyung stop! I'll tell you please!" Jungkook begged. Pulling Taehyung back from stepping forward by holding his hand.

"Go on..." Taehyung finally looked back to see his boss trying to push himself to say it. That's when he knew it was something much more. "You know, if it's that bad you can hint at it and I'll-

"I had sex with Park Jimin..."

Abruptly, Taehyung snatched his hand back and held a disgusted look on his face. "EXCUSE YOU?"

"L-Look I was lost in the moment and I-"

"You... y-you.. fucked Park Jimin? THE PARK JIMIN? KOREA'S LITTLE ANGEL WHEN HE'S REALLY A LITTLE DEVIL??? You... WHEN? Where? WHY?" Taehyung asked as his eyes blew wide. "Woah.. on a SUNDAY? THE DAY OF THE LORD?"

"Oh, come on! Why are you so surprised? It's... it's not that serious, Jimin is still a kind man..."

"He's the devil! We don't engage in sexual intercourse with the devil in this holy studio!"