Chapter 54: You Belong to Me~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jungkook's lubricated fingers kept slipping in and out quickly. He listened to Jimin gasp and pull onto the handcuffs impatiently while his head pressed back against the pillow. Letting out helpless cries as he could only imagine how great it would feel for Jungkook to give him what he wanted.

"JUNGKOOK! P-Please... I... I want you... I-inside of me!" Jimin begged, switching into a softer tone to his plea in a way he knew Jungkook adored. However, the young man only kept a smirk and continued to finger him and run the vibrator along Jimin's sensitive cock. Having him close his doe eyes tightly and tremble at his hips. "F-Fuck! A-AH!"

"I know... I'm spoiling you, but... I want to have fun with you too~" Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear. Listening to his whimpers as his body squirmed underneath him helplessly. "Hearing you become this desperate for me, begging me to fuck you hard while I could continue to tease you until you cum... I'm a little tempted to have you here all day," Jungkook whispered and turned his head slightly to meet Jimin's in order to tease his tongue along his lips. Now, grinding his length along the devil's and only making it more difficult for him to stop begging.

Instantly, Jimin's knees pressed against Jungkook's hips. Huffing and locking his sultry stare at the young man while his body arched forward. Causing his entrance to tighten around his fingers which only made Jungkook long to feel this with his own length.

"Daddy, ah- s-spoil me~" Jimin whispered and continued his alluring stare and breathless huffs, nearly longing to break a sweat. Pleading with his eyes and hoping to grind his body against Jungkook to assist the thrusts he longed to have.

As soon as those words struck the young dominant, Jungkook pulled his fingers out and held onto the vibrator by the handle as he finally sat up and began to position himself. The young man then reached for a pillow close by, setting it underneath Jimin so he could hit his prostate and make him whimper endlessly. Jungkook enjoyed the sight of Jimin moaning and slightly smiling into it. Showing how much he truly enjoyed sharing this passionate moment with the young man.

"You want me to spoil you more? I'll make you regret interrupting me like this..." Jungkook played along and ran the vibrator up Jimin's chest until he set it right over his nipple. Jimin then turned his face away to gasp, the way Jungkook continued to use and circulate the vibrator on all the sensitive and right spots, made Jimin bite the bottom of his plump lips. Imagining all the many things Jungkook could do to him right now.

Instantly, Jungkook pushed himself in. Causing Jimin's eyes to flutter and mouth to cave open the moment Jungkook began to thrust. This time, he was doing it slowly and having Jimin gasp. With the way Jungkook had the vibrator against his entrance, fingered him, and now began to thrust slowly and make Jimin scream into his pleasurable moans, Jimin found it difficult to even form sentences in his mind. Jungkook was spoiling him in all the right ways he imagined.

Gentle slaps echoed in the room assisted by Jungkook's heavy groans and Jimin's shaky cries. Their breathing grew heavy and the vibrations from the vibrator continued to make Jimin eagerly arch his own body forward sensually. By now, he was tugging onto the chains to the handcuffs and moaning for the dominant at every thrust.

"F-Faster... AH- faster, Jungkook!" Jimin screamed into his moans and couldn't keep his eyes open. He wanted to satisfy the itch he had growing inside to have Jungkook satisfy him in the way he truly yearned for. However, Jungkook only listened to Jimin and continued to thrust slowly and make it even difficult for Jimin to continue begging like this.

"Ah... Ah... why... Why do you want it faster?" Jungkook stalled and finally trailed the vibrator down to Jimin's sensitive tip as he increased the speed and watched Jimin's eyes flutter and roll back as his head remained facing the ceiling. "Don't you want me to fuck you slowly? Make you feel all of me in every... Ah- in every angle? Fuck... I love to hear you beg for it..."