Chapter 14: Just Hold My Hand

Pairings: Aaron Hotchner x fem!Reader

Characters: Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan, John Parker (OC), David Rossi, Maria (OC)

Words: 3.2K

Summary: The team manages to rescue you, rushing to a nearby hospital to ensure your survival

Warnings: criminal minds level violence, hospitals, minor character death, overdose, sadness

A/N: okay even though the last chapter was the most violent I think this one is the most possibly triggering so if any of this makes you uncomfortable please put yourselves first and skip this chapter <3 (also I'm so sorry I tried to do some research for this chapter, but if things aren't accurate I very much apologize)

--

Hotch and Emily pulled up toward the Parker family home around the same time as Morgan and O'Connor, Rossi and Jacobs were on their way.

"We can't wait, we have to go in now," Hotch said firmly.

"You and I can take the front," Morgan suggested. "Emily why don't you take O'Connor through the backdoor,"

They all strapped up in bulletproof vests and readied themselves to go in through the two entrances of the home.

"John Parker!" Morgan banged on the door. "FBI open up!"

There was no answer, so Hotch kicked down the door, letting Morgan enter the house first before him.

"John!" Hotch called out.

There was a shuffle and they saw a shadow come through the door, both of them moving to point their weapons at him.

"He's got a gun!" Morgan warned.

"Where is she?!" Hotch yelled.

"You know I think I should be asking you why you're here Agent Hotchner," his voice carried so much hate. "You're trespassing,"

"It's not trespassing if you killed people," Morgan said. "We know you did it, we know you drugged and killed them, and you've got (Y/N) in here somewhere,"

"Where is she?" Hotch repeated, his voice sharp, gun pointed at him.

"Aaron," the voice was faint, tired, almost groggy sounding. But unmistakably yours.

"She's in here," Morgan said just as Emily and O'Connor came around back, surrounding him.

"She won't stop calling your name," he spat. "It's my name she should be saying! I did all this for her!"

"Go," Morgan said, pointing towards the basement door where the sound was coming from.

"What did you do to her?" Hotch asked, seething.

"Aaron!" the voice was louder this time, it sounded pained and it made Hotch wince.

"What did you do to her?!" he repeated.

"Hotch go!" Morgan repeated. "We've got him surrounded,"

Hotch pursed his lips and looked between Morgan and John, what he wouldn't do to beat the living shit out of him for what he did.

Finally, he lowered his gun, placing it in his holster and letting his colleagues take care of the man in front of him.

"(Y/N)?" Hotch called, running down the stairs. "(Y/N)?"

"Aaron? Aaron is that you?" you whimpered. "I-I can't get up,"

He rushed down the stairs, seeing you tied up on the ground, his heart, breaking at the sight.