Chapter 22: All My Love

Pairings: Aaron Hotchner x fem!Reader

Characters: Aaron Hotchner, Jack Hotchner, Liz Hotchner (OC-ish), Penelope Garcia, Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, Emily Prentiss, Haley Brooks-Hotchner

Words: 2.8K

Summary: A fun day with the family and a girl's night offer a much-needed break from work

Warnings: alcohol, mentions of sex

--

A few months later...

"Jack! Grandma is not that fast, you gotta slow down!" Liz called as she attempted to chase after her grandson while you took a day out at the park.

Liz had been staying with you and Aaron for the past week and you'd organized with Haley to have Jack stay over the weekend so they could spend some time together.

"You think we should go help her?" you asked, looking up at Aaron who had his arm wrapped around you.

"Nah," he shook his head. "She can handle herself,"

That made you chuckle a bit just as Jack came zooming towards your legs and you quickly scooped him up before he crashed into you.

"Help! Gramma's gonna get me!" Jack squealed and tucked his face in your shoulder.

"Good lord, that boy is fast! Liz exclaimed, breathing heavily. "What in the world is Haley feeding him,"

"Lots of fruits and veggies I bet," you chuckled and pressed a kiss to the boy's sandy hair.

"Does that mean we can get a treat?" Jack asked with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"Not until after dinner buddy," Aaron ruffled his hair.

"Okay," he sighed dramatically which made you laugh and give him another kiss before surrendering him to Liz.

"You know Jack what the good thing about Grandmas is?" she asked him.

"What?"

"It's that they don't have to listen to your parents, I've got some candy in my bag, come on, let's go,"

Jack giggled gleefully while Aaron tried to protest with a very whiny sounding,

"Moooom,"

Which Liz decided to ignore.

"Lighten up sunshine," you pinched his cheeks. "You can have a treat too," you grinned.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," you smiled and hopped up on your toes, pressing an exaggerated smooch to his lips. "I love you, my little federal agent,"

That made him chuckle and lean in for another smiling kiss.

"I love you too, my little lawyer,"

"Come on, lovebirds! What are you waiting for!" Liz called and you and Aaron picked up the remainder of your things and followed her to the car.

Jack loved spending time with Liz, they got along like two peas in a pod and she spoiled him as any other grandmother would. She kept on lamenting about only having one grandchild, partially as a little bit of a tease to her younger son who she knew most likely wouldn't have children, but also trying to drop a big heavy hint at you and Aaron to start getting busy.

You'd talked about the possibility of having kids a few more times but it just never seemed like the right moment to start trying, you supposed with both of your jobs it never would, but that was another thing you needed to discuss.