28 || New friend

Friday morning. I open my eyes to find Severus soundly asleep with his arms wrapped around me. I admire his face and how peaceful he looks asleep. My eyes glide over his exposed chest. The covers only covering our lower halfs as we moved during our sleep. I try to untangle myself from him in order to get ready for breakfast.

As I wiggle my way out, he stirs awake and tightens his grip on me. "Where do you think you're going, darling?"

"I have to eat breakfast. I'm going to be late for class." I whisper, not wanting to break the quiet of the morning, before pressing a kiss on his lips and proceeding to leave. Once again, he tightens his grip and pulls me back to him. "I need to have breakfast as well, doll." He whispers in his raspy morning voice. "Can't do that when you're away."

"What do you mean? You can literally- oh..." I respond confused at first until I spot the lust in his eyes and realize the meaning of his words. "Severus, no! I'm serious. I have transfiguration in like twenty minutes." I speak sternly, pushing myself away from him once again.

"That's plenty of time. Don't worry... I'm a fast eater." He smiles maliciously, licking his lips as his eyes undress me. His arms hold me in place as he attacks my neck and makes my head dizzy with his affection. "Sehev... no-woah"

"You're dripping for me... just how I like you." His low baritone voice whispers as his fingers explore my cunt. He pushes me on my back as his fingers delve into my hole. I gasp loudly as he finger fucks me mercilessly. He keeps my upper body restrained by putting some of his weight on me with his left forearm just below my collarbones. "Oh my-" I moan when he finds my g-spot and pounds against it like no tomorrow.

"Will you stay still if I let go of you?"

I nod eagerly, completely lost in pleasure.

"Words, my precious doll. I need words."

"Yes, sir."

He brings his lips close to my ear, brushing against my skin, before softly nibbling on my earlobe. "Good girl." He whispers huskily. He withdraws his head and arm before moving down towards my center. His hot breath fans against my wet core before his lips attach themselves to my skin. As he keeps thrusting his fingers inside of me, his mouth starts sucking on my clit, his tongue swirling around skillfully.

My hands find their way into his silky black hair while he feasts on my cunt. My eyes roll back in pleasure as his fingers and mouth take me to my high. "I'm close, sir." I declare in a strained voice.

"Cum for me, little one." He orders, his voice vibrating through my body.

My body immediately gives in and I cum all over his fingers. He licks up and down, collecting all of my juices and cleaning me with his tongue. My fingers are still tangled in his hair when he comes back up. While recovering from the pleasure, he presses his lips against mine and kisses me passionately, making me taste myself on his tongue.

"You can tell Minerva that the head of the house of Slytherin needed you to... fulfill his needs." He whispers seductively against my lips.

I grab his face and slam my lips against his again. He hums approvingly before I slip my tongue inside and kiss him fiercely. His body is pressed against mine and it feels heavenly. He chuckles when he pulls away but I try to get him back to my lips. "I do hope Minerva won't punish you too harshly... I need you back in one piece for what I have planned tonight."

I bite my lip, thinking about all the things he could be planning and looking into his eyes mischievously. Then I think about the angry professor McGonagall, who awaits me in her classroom. "She can actually be scarier than you sometimes."