15 || Potions

Severus and I have been doing exceptionally well. We've been able to keep us a secret for two weeks now. Detention is when we spend our quality time together and we always try to stretch it as long as possible. I try to convince him into letting me spend the night with him every time, but he seems immune to my seduction.

"Another chapter please!" I plead right after Severus finishes the last sentence of the chapter he was reading aloud to me. I'm sitting curled up on his lap, one of his arms is wrapped around me while the hand of the other is holding the book. My head is snuggled into the crook of his neck, where my nose is able to inhale his entrancing scent. His hair lightly brushes against my temple every time he slightly moves his head.

"It's almost curfew, darling. You need to get back to your dormitory." He closes the book and places it on the desk before us.

"I think I'll sleep with you tonight." I say in a seductive voice as I tilt my head to kiss him on his jaw. He clears his throat and shifts in his seat, getting turned on by my actions.

"You can't. You know that." Severus states as he lifts me off his lap, urging me to leave.

"I know you want me to. I can make up an excuse, no one will suspect anything!" I try to persuade him into letting me stay. "Just this once!"

"Tempting. Very tempting indeed." He slowly rises from his seat, his long fingers grabbing my chin. Severus lowers his head, inching his way closer to my face. His hot breath tingles my skin, his nose almost touches mine. His lips hover just above mine as his eyes stay focused on them. Thinking he's about to kiss me, I close my eyes and tilt my head slightly upwards, our lips brushing against one another. "But we can't risk it." He whispers lowly, his voice vibrating through my body.

"Oh come on!" I throw my hands in the air and walk a few steps away from him before turning back around. "I just want to fall a-fucking-sleep in your arms!"

"Language." He warns me.

"Sev, please! I just want to cuddle in bed and wake up next to you. I want to hear your hoarse morning voice and see your disheveled morning hair. I want to feel your body heat around me as we give each other a pep talk for the day, already wishing for the evening. I want to lay with you and do nothing but stare into each other's eyes and get lost in our own world." I ramble. "I've never felt like this with anyone before... I love you, Sev... and... these detentions just aren't enough."

He sighs deeply while approaching me. "There's nothing I'd rather do than spend all of my days and nights with you, darling." His hands snake around my waist and pull me in, pressing me up against his chest. "You're the most precious thing I've ever possessed. That's exactly why we can't risk it. If it were to come out, I'd lose you." He looks deeply into my eyes, there's a calm in there, some sort of contentment.

I feel his chest expanding as he inhales, my body is not giving any form of resistance but moves with his instead, adapting instantly to the rhythm of his body. He leans down to let his lips meet my forehead. My eyes flutter closed and focus on the warmth of his lips on my skin, the feeling electrifies and rushes through my whole body. "Now go." He whispers.

I nod sadly and turn around, leaving the classroom. Luckily, no one questions the duration of my detention when I arrive in my dorm. Everyone is just minding their own business, not paying any attention to me whatsoever and frankly, I quite enjoy it. Wanting to see Severus as soon as possible, I quickly get myself ready for bed, drink the potion and fall asleep short after.

In the morning, I rush to the Great Hall just to see him again. He's already sitting at the teachers' table when I walk into the room. His eyes immediately fall on me and follow me as I make my way to the slytherin table. Just before I sit down, Harry tugs at my sleeve and forces me to face him.