09 || Nightmare

————————————-
TW: suicide, sexual assault
————————————-

When I finally get to my dorm, I throw myself on my bed and start crying uncontrollably. I feel drained. Every part of my body hurts and I'm incredibly tired.

"There you are! You weren't at dinner so I got a bit worried and-" Pansy comes in and takes a seat next to me on my bed when she notices my emotional state.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" She asks softly.

I turn myself around so that she can see my mascara stained face and red eyes. "I-" For a short moment I was about to tell her everything, but I realize I probably shouldn't do that since she's not the best at keeping secrets. "I broke up with Harry." I finally answer.

"Oh no, it's going to be alright. Just cry it all out." She cooes as she gently caresses my hair. "Do you want me to bring you some food from the Great Hall?"

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry. I'm emotionally exhausted so I'm just going to go to bed." I declare as I push myself up and start changing into my pyjama's.

"Alright. Tell me if you need anything." She smiles sweetly before giving me a short hug and walking towards her own bed. "Thank you, Pans."

After brushing my teeth, I crawl in bed and pull up the covers. I curl myself up into fetal position as I close my eyes and try to sleep. My mind is incredibly busy and can't help but replay all of today's events. After a few hours of tossing and turning on my mattress, I finally manage to fall asleep.

I open my eyes and look around. A little hair tickles my forehead, but when I try to reach for it, I realize my hands are tied behind my back. Panic takes over me and I try to get out of the ropes immediately. The room in which I'm seated is dark and small, there's one small torch on one of the walls.

Suddenly, a door opens behind me, the sound of heels clicking on the stone floor approaches me. "Remember me?" An all too familiar voice asks, sending me into a state of high alertness. Shivers run down my spine as I'm trying not to freak out. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" She says in a sinister tone as she walks up behind me, running a finger down my neck and over my shoulder.

"Tell me, you didn't really think I wouldn't be back, right?" I can see her evil smirk out of the corner of my eye as she slowly walks around me. "I must admit, I'm impressed with Severus' try."

"P-please, I am so sorry. Please let me go!" I say softly, my voice shaking. Suddenly, she turns towards me and grabs my face, squeezing roughly. "You look adorable when you're scared." Bellatrix taunts smugly. "I'm going to make you pay for forgetting me, darling. We have to make up for a lot of lost time." Her high pitched voice cuts right through my ear.

"Let's play a little game, shall we?" She grins widely while tracing my neck with her nails. I try to wiggle away as her fingers reach my collarbones. "It's called: watching people die." She says amused as she rips open my white blouse, the buttons fly around the room and I can hear them hit the ground clearly. "Don't worry, dear. I'll be right back." She whispers, leaning over me while her lips brush against my earlobe. She caresses my cheek with her fingers as she walks around me towards the door. I can hear it opening and closing, letting me know I'm alone.

Before I'm even able to come up with anything in order to escape, the door opens again and now I hear two different kinds of footsteps. "Look who I brought with me!" She cackles as I see her appear in the corner of my eye. My breath hitches when I see who it is. "No, please leave him out of this!" I plead.

Bellatrix simply smiles and positions herself behind me while Harry stands in front of me. "Go on. Tell her, Harry." She urges amused as I feel her hands on both sides of my neck, slowly moving down.